Grace HomeCare Livonia - Livonia, MI

Grace HomeCare Livonia - Livonia, MI has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Care Home

It has been a wonderful experience for my mother with her move to this care home. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. The home is kept extremely clean, and they are adding onto their deck outside. The residents always look great when I visit. The staff is great, and attentive to their residents. Everything is working out well, and this is a care home I would recommend.

A good decision

My mother has been as Grace Home care for one month. We couldn't be happier with this decision, she seams happy and always looks well groomed, well dressed and well fed. The home is bright and immaculately clean. Monica and her staff are very attentive to the six residents. There is a lovely covered deck overlooking the large beautiful back yard where the ladies can sit outdoors in nice weather. They have exercise, crafts and other activities four days per week. My mother has dementia and it gives her family great peace of mind Knowing that she is safe and well cared for in a Christian home.

My Personal Experience with Grace Home Care

My mother stayed at Grace Home Care for almost 4 years until her recent passing. The care and treatment my mother received was unbelieveable. I can never repay them enough for how great they treated my mother. The world would be a much better place if there were more people like the owners and staff at Grace Home Care.