Embrace Group Home LLC - Canton, MI

• Arts and Crafts Programs

My dad lived here for a short time but [name removed] and [name removed] did their best to work with us and tried to accommodate what my dad needed. It ended up not working out for my dad since he has a language barrier and very high fall risk. Embrace isn’t equipped to take care of a difficult case like my dad’s situation. Embrace is a home environment where patients can feel at home. I wish it would have worked for my dad since location was convenient for my family to visit at Novi. Thank you [name removed], [name removed] and staff for all your help. ❤️

This is hands down the BEST facility! I had peace of mind knowing that my dad was well cared for each and everyday. The staff is pleasant and attentive. My dad was always clean and showered (I stopped by daily). He enjoyed the home cooked meals and daily activities. It is evident that this is "home" to the people and they are a "family". Embrace has a staff of caregivers, a nurse, a PT and doctor who all work together. The home is clean and bright with its cheery decor. I will be forever grateful to all of them for the great care they gave my father!

Good Care

This is a nice community with great care and a excellent staff members that are kinds and helpful. This community is clean and well taken care of. They offer great activities for everyone. We would recommend this community to other families.

This facility is more like a home setting. The home is well kept and staffed. With a maximum occupancy of 6 residents, the staff is able to provide personalized care. The owner, Imran [removed], has several years experience in the home care field, and the home is state certified.

We have been really really pleased with them. They have been great communicators and very caring for my dad. They flagged a medical problem with him that the doctors didn't even catch so we took him to the hospital and he will definitely be going back. They are right on it, they take of his meals and clean him off. I just have nothing bad to say.

Nice place, overall

I think that in general they do a great job at Embrace Group Home. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are friendly and professional. However I would advise families whose loved ones have any major medical needs to double check instructions are being followed, just to be safe. We ran into some complications with my loved one's care.

Very nice place

Everything went very well here, we're very pleased with Embrace Group Home. It is a well kept, clean, and the gentleman who owns it is helpful and professional.

So very impressed with this group home. Imran Khan and staff have thought of every safety and comfort measure possible for your loved one. This was my first choice after many visits to other facilities. If you are looking smaller homey environment for your familiy member this is it!

Clean, caring and happy.

this is a wonderful place. After viewing several others, I must say, it was the most impressive. The only place that was bright and not depressing. Our mom has been there for one month and is actually doing better than ever. Her me ration has improved, and she is enjoying life again.

Only wish they would install a ramp. They say it will be done this month though.

Imran Khan

Thank you for your kind review! The ramp was installed right before thanksgiving and I hope Embrace continues to exceed your expectations of care. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help in any other way. :-)

Embrace is a great place

So far our impression of Embrace Group Home is very positive. It is very clean, brightly lit, and the care givers seem competent and very nice. Our mother(in-law) has been staying there for almost two weeks now, and she seems to be quite happy there. So far so good. The owner stated that a ramp would be installed at the front door. Hasn't happened yet, would be very helpful. Hopefully will be installed soon.

Imran Khan

Thank you for the kind words! We always want to make sure your our residents and their family members are getting the best care possible. You'll be glad to know the ramps have been completed :-) and now the residents can get in and out of the house comfortably :-)