Blessed Assisted Living - Garden City, MI

Unhappy Care

This is not a community that I have been happy with for my friend. The staff wants visitors to make an appointment to see a resident. You can not go on Sunday. I felt like maybe the staff was withholding water and food from my friend. We found that she was always in her wheelchair, We did not know who were residents and who might be sure on who was actually living here. She developed a few issues that they never informed us at any time. We were not informed that she was in the ER several times in one week. We never saw any meals made or served for several hours. We were able to take her out of the community and we received our deposit back. The meals were very small and additional servings were not offered. They did not keep up the update on her setbacks. They would not allow a private visit at any time. The staff would not allow her to have her doctor visits in private. The home community was very nice, but it did not seem like a community for care. We would never recommend anyone to this community for care of a friend or family member.

Wonderful People!

I really liked this community and the tour that I went on. They have a very homey atmosphere, heated floors and a nice outdoor are. Mr. and Mrs. [removed] are wonderful people to deal with. I would have liked to see the residents rooms a bit more decorated, but I really would have liked to send my mom here. The location was just too far from us.

We choose this place after hearing from a friend how great their mothers stay here was. The caregivers are very genuine. My Mother loved the great home cooking. Beautiful Rooms, would recommend to anyone!!

He likes it a lot over there. He loves the food.

He likes it a lot over there. He loves the food. They are taking pretty good care of him for what he needs. They were a little more expensive for what we needed, but I liked the location.

There could be more activities

There could be more activities at Blessed Assisted Living. The visiting hours were very limited at this facility. We had some bumps In the road at the beginning of the stay here but in the end it was a good experience.

Loving care

If you are looking for a place check this out. You will not be
disappointed super good care