Grace Assisted Living at State Street - Boise, ID

A Great Choice for Mom

My mother has lived at Grace for over 2 years. She has had great caregivers. They are thoughtful, thorough, and take time to visit with her. I feel confident that her medications are given to her as directed and they are very good at contacting me if there is a problem.
I feel confident that having Mom at Grace has been a good move.
I do wish the staff would wear name tags for those of us visiting.

Good Location, Very Inviting

We moved into Grace Assisted Living recently, and the community has been great for us. It’s nice, and really close to our kids down here, which is a big factor for me. It’s in a good location as well. We’re very close to lots of shops, some hospitals, and a church. The place is beautifully decorated, the halls are light, the rooms are light, every apartment has patios, and there are also several fireplaces in the community, which is so inviting. The food is very good, the people are nice, and there are a lot of activities and opportunities for socialization. They also clean our apartment and do our laundry. It’s a great community, and we are very pleased.

A great choice for our family!

My mother recently made the move into this community and so far I think things are going really well for her. This is a fairly new facility and it is modern and very clean. The staff have done an amazing job with her care and are always going the extra mile to make sure she is engaged and happy. They are easily approachable and open to problem solving with the families. I do think they could improve their low sodium meal options. The activities staff work really hard to keep the residents active and engaged. I think it is a good value for the price!

Nice rooms, friendly residents, good food, & lots of activities.

They're still adjusting...

My parents are doing okay since their move to this community. I would recommend this place as far as the care and also they are pretty good about getting back to me. The only thing we had a problem with is getting the medications straightened out. Because I was moving in 2 instead of just one of my loved one, it was a bit more difficult for me. The meals are good and they are willing to take them up to their rooms for an extra charge. From what I can see, they are very kind to my parents.

Nice facility, however I will need to think about being that far out of town. They are building additional rooms so the timing may work out for me.

My mom's great care

I like the care that my mom is getting here. We find the staff to be wonderful in many ways with the care that is given to my mom. She enjoys the community for being clean and taken care of. She likes the activities . I recommend the great care to others families wanting great care for a loved one

Caring staff

Grace Assisted Living has quite a few services and amenities. The staff here is so caring and they are very attentive to the residents here. The facility itself is always kept clean. The food here was also good.

Nice place

If someone doesn't want a studio but wants a 1 bedroom, then I don't recommend. The one bedrooms don't come up very often.

plenty of activities and she is enjoying those

At Grace Assisted Living @ State Street there are plenty of activities and she is enjoying those. She has people to interact with. She is doing something just about every day. Every time I am there the staff is friendly and polite. Mom hasn't had any complaints other than the fact that she has to take her medicine. Overall everything is going well here.

A well run facility the food is outstanding

My mother stays at the Grace Assisted Living and this place is very clean and I think it is a well run facility, and the food is outstanding. Overall my mother and I are satisfied.

good in ways, not in others

Grace Assisted Living has decided they do not want my mother there any more as it is too much work (or something) to get her the medications she needs on time. Most of the people there are absolutely marvelous, with the exception of the the head nurse and executive director. They have had a relentlessly negative attitude from the start.

Whether or not it is a place I would recommend might depend on what level of care your loved one is at. If they just need a place to stay, it might be great, but if they are at level three care, not so much.

The staff was awesome

The staff was awesome. The food was delicious. They were very chordal. They never took more than 4 minutes to help anyone. The Grace Assisted Living @ State Street is a nice facility. It's always very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The value is excellent. The care services and activities are excellent as well. I give them the highest rating's on everything because they have been excellent.

really good

They have been really good. We had some challenges in getting mom set up and moved in which they did an excellent job bending over backwards and accommodating. The staff is really friendly, and it is a very home-like feeling with beautiful furnishings. They have done very well. I would highly recommend really good.

We couldn't be happier

The facility is brand new and extremely clean. The staff is incredibly friendly as well. They were about $100 more a month than the cheapest place I found, but they had several extra services, as well as the niceness of the staff and facility, made it the best overall value. Mom is diabetic and they do an extremely good job managing her glucose levels and everything else. Mom has made a lot of really good friends in this very social atmosphere. It is family run, and the family is very very good. We couldn't be happier!

Grace Assisted Living is excited to announce the expansion of our State Street facility. We provide a welcome and nurturing environment for seniors from independent to assisted living, memory care, respite, day care and hospice. Grace has had a reputation for unmatched commitment to care and operational excellence for over 20 years. Residents enjoy the best of all possible worlds with an elegant and comfortable home like atmosphere while having access to highly-trained, professional staff 24 hours a day.