Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village - Meridian, ID

Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village - Meridian, ID has yet not published prices.

Facility is like a 5 star ski lodge

This is a wonderful facility that honestly looks like a 5 star ski lodge. The atmosphere is very light, airy, and has a great vibe. There are a lot of activities such as a pool with exercises, a gym, arts/crafts, concerts, dances, and speakers who come in. There is just so much going on and people moving about when you walk in to the facility. What I really like is that there is a café, barber, and a small general store in-house! I really love the dining experience too! They have a dining room that looks more like a restaurant with plenty of options to pick from. Everything is included in your rent for the month even if you get butterflied shrimp. The facility actually itemizes your bill as well. There are no surprises and they have to give you a 30-day notice if your rent is going to go up. This facility is outstanding and I would recommend it to other families.

My sister's care

This is a caring community for my sister's care. The staff is nice and the community is maintained. We like the menu and knowing that she is getting great care. The community has a lot to offer families for the care of a loved one.

A nice tour

This looked like a lovely clean community when we looked at it. The people I met were nice and knowledgable. This community was just a little to expensive for us.

Touchmark is 5 stars all the way!!!!

The staff at this community are wonderful. They were great while working with my mom. They do anything they can for you. They were the first community to suggest hospice for my mom. They contacted them and within an hour I found that she did qualify. I was happy she was at this community when she passed away. The community is clean and a healthy environment.

On nearly 100 private acres with comfortable walking paths, ours is a unique retirement community designed specifically for people 55-plus who wish to enjoy life to its fullest.

Imagine yourself living the full life. This full-service retirement community offers stunning, maintenance-free homes. Really, it’s a village within a village—designed specifically for people who wish to enjoy fun, friendly people, amenities, attentive service, fine dining, continuing education, a health and fitness center, and private nine-hole par three irons lakeside golf course.

All apartment homes are located in comfortable, thoughtfully designed lodges that feature abundant architectural details to complement your lifestyle. The Sun Valley and Targhee lodges are designed for independent living. The Meadows at Meadow Lake Village offers assisted living, and the Owyhee Lodge provides memory care services.

Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village is located adjacent to St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center, a world-class medical facility with convenient access to Interstate 84. People move to Boise for the friendly people and the city’s four distinct yet mild seasons. The area offers spectacular opportunities for nature photography, miles of hiking trails, great fishing in trout-filled waters, and, of course, the famed Sun Valley ski destination.