Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village - Meridian, ID

Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village - Meridian, ID has yet not published prices.

Facility is like a 5 star ski lodge

This is a wonderful facility that honestly looks like a 5 star ski lodge. The atmosphere is very light, airy, and has a great vibe. There are a lot of activities such as a pool with exercises, a gym, arts/crafts, concerts, dances, and speakers who come in. There is just so much going on and people moving about when you walk in to the facility. What I really like is that there is a café, barber, and a small general store in-house! I really love the dining experience too! They have a dining room that looks more like a restaurant with plenty of options to pick from. Everything is included in your rent for the month even if you get butterflied shrimp. The facility actually itemizes your bill as well. There are no surprises and they have to give you a 30-day notice if your rent is going to go up. This facility is outstanding and I would recommend it to other families.

My sister's care

This is a caring community for my sister's care. The staff is nice and the community is maintained. We like the menu and knowing that she is getting great care. The community has a lot to offer families for the care of a loved one.

A nice tour

This looked like a lovely clean community when we looked at it. The people I met were nice and knowledgable. This community was just a little to expensive for us.

Touchmark is 5 stars all the way!!!!

The staff at this community are wonderful. They were great while working with my mom. They do anything they can for you. They were the first community to suggest hospice for my mom. They contacted them and within an hour I found that she did qualify. I was happy she was at this community when she passed away. The community is clean and a healthy environment.