Spring Creek Eagle Island - Eagle, ID

We like it here

They offer daily activities and they keep the community well taken care of. The food is good they offer a variety of choices and they offer desert after the meal. The staff have been obliging and friendly. It feels like you are in the country. The community is located across from Eagle Island State Park. We have a patio connected to our apartment. I would recommend this community.

It Is A Great Community

It's been a great experience so far. They are keeping the community clean in all public areas and my mom's room. She likes the meals they make for her. The staff tell me my mom is participating in activities. It is a great community.

The Community Is Great

My mom has been doing much better here and she is doing well. She likes the good meals and she has been getting involved with the activities and making friends. The community is always clean and maintained. The staff are really nice but the aides are not too friendly.

The marketing director was wonderful!!!

Spring Creek Eagle Island is a brand new community so the are still working on some bumps in the road. The current staff are nice and although they are currently understaffed they do what they can to resolve issues and take care of the residents. The building is new and they do offer some activities. The food is fine and I am hoping once they get the kitchen staff it will improve.

Caring staff

The property that this facility is very nice. The place is very clean and well taken care of. We really like the staff because they are so helpful and genuinely care. Aside from a few minor mishaps in the beginning, everything has been seamless.

Well, I like the place and the people here. It is really nice and going good.

Staff Goes Above and Beyond

They have actually been very good to work with. Typically the staff has gone above and beyond to make things go well, even on a daily basis they are happy to help. You are not just getting the status-quo.

Spring Creek at Eagle Island is home!

My first visit to Spring Creek, to find a place for my mom, was a great experience. How friendly and caring the staff is! Cindy and Karen are genuinely interested in providing the best living arrangement for their tenants. After my mom moved in, we found the club house to be warm and inviting. The homes are beautiful and spacious with a timely and thorough maintenance team. The meals are yummy too! This is a great retirement community.

not complete, but already good

We really like Edgewood Spring Creek Eagle Island. It is the right size for us. The three of us have a nice little room for ourselves. There are some things that are still in the works that have not been completed so we have not yet experienced all that it is going to be, but what we have experienced thus far we like.

I give them a ten out of five!

I love them, it went perfect. I had a client that was in memory care, and they wanted to send her to the psyche ward and this was perfect! She was one of the first people in and got to bond one on one with her caregiver. Cindy has gone above and beyond. We are thrilled. I give them a ten out of five!