|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Angie, the caretaker here is very warm and friendly. She would be a great caretaker. The only draw back here was the lack of services to the home. No physicians, dentists, services come to the home regularly.
Kind and caring
Our experience with Green Park was a very good one! The main caregiver here, Angie, is caring and trustworthy! They worked really well in conjunction with Hospice to make my moms last months pleasant. They also kept her very clean and responded to her needs quickly which was more than I was able to do with her at home.
The facility itself could use a little updating, some touch ups to peeling wall paper and woodwork in the bathrooms would be nice, But if you are primarily looking for someone really sweet, gentle and nurturing to look after your loved one you can't do better than Angie!
Ranch style "Personal Care Hm" tha...
Ranch style "Personal Care Hm" that houses 3/4 people.