Brittany House at Holly Springs - Marietta, GA

Not sure why they have good reviews! Don’t waste your time visiting this place!
Unprofessional to not show for a scheduled appointment. Lots of red flags when on the property for all of 2 mins!

Excellent Care

I felt like the woman who took care of my loved one was very good. I thought she did a fine job. I liked the staff and they never made me feel unwelcome. I felt like they tried to give her the best care possible. Whenever my mom needed help, they were quick to respond. Overall, I was very happy with the experience.

Brittany House

My Mom spent the last few weeks of her life at Brittany House and I am so grateful. I had promised My Mom I would never put her in a nursing home and I was able to keep that promise. Ester is extremely caring and Betton (caregiver) was so great. They obviously have a gift and a loving heart for the elderly. I was able to feel ok about where Mom was staying and that she was being very well taken care of. Mom was not there for a very long time but I feel long enough to say that Ester and her husband are good people and they do care about the elderly.

Best home my friend can afford.

It is not the best personal care home that I have been to visit but is a good quality for the money. There has been a personality conflict with the livein caretaker. She can be a bit harsh in her communication with the residents. There does not seem to be any activities except for TV. I would like to see a greater variety of food including some fresh fruits and salad choices. Also not much for snacks just vanilla wafers. Over all for the amount charged it is ok. My friend seems much happier there than in a nursing home. She has no family support and limited funds available. She says it is her home and loves the big open sitting room.

Review of Brittany House at Holly Springs Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Marietta, GA

very nice. there was an odor of paint as they are painting some rooms. very large sitting room. and nice size bedroom. a possibility.

A Good Choice

I was very impresses with the house overall structure. Safety features are in place which gave me a secure feeling. The services for my mother such as a visiting doctor really surprised me also a beautician just to name a few. The knowledge of the staff regarding financial assistant for her care helped clinch the deal. The relationship between the staff and clients seemed very positive. I highly reccomend Brittany House.

Brittany House

We moved Dad to Brittany House at 5828 Holly Springs Rd. Marietta. Everyone there was extremely helpful. I always go with my feelings when I visit a place where my Dad will live. He has a big room to himself with a full bathroom. I felt very comfortable having Dad live there. Esther and Diane were especially welcoming. The 1st night Dad slept form 6pm and woke up at 9:30 on his own. It was probably the 1st time in 3years that he slept in. He is going to be fine there.By the way, Dad is 97. There are not of activities but my Dad is 97 and would not participate anyway.

2300/ mo. Clean, residents...

2300/ mo. Clean, residents seemed alert. Her own room - bath across the hall.

Brittany House was founded in 1997, and is a single family home setting providing personalized care services for senior citizens, adults who require a higher level of personal attention.

The Homes offer first-class quality services to residents who need special care such as behavioral and health related issues of Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, the needs of stroke victims, Hospice care, Respite care and other practical care issues such as incontinence.