Golden LivingCenter Hendersonville - Hendersonville, NC

worst facility in town

I work in the local hospital when we receive patients from this facility they are always dirty and unclean. but the biggest problem we encounter is when we try to send our patients back to this facility. when we call to tell the staff to come get their people they will not answer the phones. they ignore our calls to the point where we have to call the police to go over there and make them call us back. this facility is the worst I would not let them take care of my dog much less my family.

Golden Living (What a Joke)

My mother was in rehab. in Brian Center due to breaking her hip. When that was completed I had put her in Golden Living (by her request) on a Wednesday and took her out on Friday of the same week. Thursday morning her clothes were dripping wet with urine. I changed her clothes and cleaned her up. Friday morning I went in to check on her and not only her clothes but her bed was drenched as well. She said no one would respond when she pressed her call button to take her to the bathroom. Mom can not walk and needed full assistance at that time. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment.

What are you looking for in a nursing home? That's the first question we ask because in today's healthcare environment, you have more choices than ever.
We offer short-term care to help you get well and return to your home. We also provide long-term nursing home care -- and more intensive clinical care if you need it. Our goal is to provide compassionate nursing home care in a clean, comfortable setting where you will feel at home.

Our approach to care emphasizes teamwork between all members of our staff. Each employee plays a key role -- whether your treatment involves a complex medical diagnosis, recovery from surgery or simply help with routine activities.

Alzheimer's Care at Beverly

We know that people with Alzheimer's disease face different healthcare challenges, and we have dedicated an entire wing specifically to this type of care. Called Alzheimer's Care at Beverly, this unit is designed especially with the needs of Alzheimer's patients in mind. And the nursing staff working on this unit must undergo continuing education specifically for Alzheimer's disease care.

Featured services

Would you like some help with your financial options? Our business office employees are available to you. Do we offer the services and treatments you need? Select any of these services for details: