Cumming Nursing Center - Cumming, GA

Cumming Nursing Center - Cumming, GA has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I'M VERY HAPPY WITH IT! As far as communication, I'd give the staff a 10 out of 5, they've been great! The meals could use some help, though.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The nurses here are truly great! They also do a great job at keeping me informed about my wife's care. You cannot walk down the hall without someone checking on you or asking how you are doing. They are really a friendly group of people always willing to help. Several of the CNAs are exceptional. The nurses at the facility especially do a great job with communication. They not only keep me informed and updated regarding my wife's care they do it with such a great attitude. Also, we have a meeting scheduled this week just to go over the progress as well as her condition in general. This is really helpful as well. The therapists have been very helpful to my wife. They work very hard and are always pleasant. Two therapists in particular have gone above and beyond throughout this process. One of the cleaning staff members is amazing. I have never seen someone work so hard in my life. That man is absolutely amazing. He is there day in and day out keeping that place spotless - really, spotless! Before something even touches the floor he is there to clean it and make sure everything looks great.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Cumming Nursing Center was excellent. They helped a lot.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

There were some issues but overall it was good compared to other facilities. The only issue was dietary-related. They made every effort to meet my needs though. Certain staff members I felt excelled.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The occupational and physical therapy have all have been incredible! They work hard to get my loved one where she needs to be.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I'm very satisfied. I've been to several places and Cumming was the best place I've ever been in. The staff are all there to help me, it's the top!

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I'd recommend Cumming Nursing Center!

The cheesecake is good!

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The staff were good and kind. The nurses were very responsive and called with updates. Everything was clean and well taken care of. Some things went wrong for him while there. They think they may not know the right person to talk to. Some communication was missing. His appetite is low but the meals have smelled good. Some are a little salty.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The therapists are doing a very nice job and the rehab department is very good and patient. The staff are attentive and greet you. All the nurses have been good and no one complains during their job. They attend to patients with compassion, that I appreciate.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The rehab is good and exceeded my expectations. My loved one's mobility and cognition is improving. The staff are great and nice, but it's hard to find people who have the information. I noticed there is a lack of communication and it can be hard to get in touch with the people there.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Some things I am happy with and some things I am not happy with. I like a few of the staff members in particular. There is one aide who spoils everything and she works in the afternoon. Some of the staff do not speak English well.

Negative experience

I recently spent 5 weeks there for rehab. The rehab was fantastic and the food was superb, The kitchen staff, [Name removed] in particular, went out of their way to give you what you requested.

They don't have enough night staff to care for the patients needs such as bedpan and toilet needs resulting in embarassing accidents. And the health department should be called to inspect the bathrooms which were filthy while I was there.

Great Place

The staff is amazing! They are friendly and welcoming. They check in often to make sure you have what you need. The food is good. They have a beautiful couryard to hang out in. I am very pleased with everything about this place!

They treated me really well. Everyone was nice. It was very clean. The meals were okay, just a bit bland.

It was a very good experience, they are as cooperative as could be. We have no complaints, the food is even good! Those girls should be cooking in a restaurant. I give them all 10/5!

It has been a perfect experience. They are caring and efficient. I cannot say enough good things about them, they are exceptional.

We had a very good overall experience.

It was a good experience and my father made good progress while he was there. I just want to point out that the rehab people were incredible.

They could improve on the meals, my loved one constantly complains about them. They very much keep me informed

I would recommend.

Cumming Nursing Center is the premier nursing home provider of senior rehab services and long-term care in Forsyth County. Our short-term recovery program provides innovative sub-acute care for those needing various levels of skilled nursing, therapy and rehabilitation following a serious injury or illness.