Cumming Nursing Center - Cumming, GA

Cumming Nursing Center - Cumming, GA has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Cumming is very good. They have very good therapists. The staff have outstanding attitudes. I'd give the top rating. I am amazed that they prepare 3 full meals a day for this many people. They have it set up well and keep communication open.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

It is excellent. I found the PT and OT visitors very helpful. I am pretty pleased with their communication and professionalism. Everyone has been great. It is a pretty clean facility. He likes the food. I had a meeting with his team on his wellness plan. We had a good meeting, with good details. They were open and frank about their concerns.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I'd recommend Cumming Nursing Center!

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I have had my mom and dad in other facilities in the past, but Cummings has been over the top and above and beyond! Every aspect, even the doctor's visit, has been coordinated. It has been an amazing experience for my aunt. My aunt's head therapist has been wonderful! She has communicated with me and is incredible. They made sure to change her clothes and have helped her with whatever she has needed. Everybody here, and I do mean everybody, knows what the patients want and need. They have been incredible. The whole facility, you walk down the hall and everything smells and looks good. She has been eating more than she has in the past. She likes junk food, so it's great she is eating some home cooking.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Everything has been great so far. It has taken a while after she presses the button, 5 or 10 minutes for them to get there.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They were great. It was very clean. The meals were my loved one's favorite part. The staff are very easy to work with.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The therapy was fantastic for PT, OT and ST. The therapists got him up and walking. They are unbelievable. There were a few CNA's who were great and kept him clean. There were some CNA's who were not aggressive with caring for him. I would go to their nurses cart and responded immediately. He is incontinent and they cared about keeping him clean and comfortable. The concierge who provides transportation for the doctors office or any needs you have is fabulous. She was very aware of our needs.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They have communicated very effectively with me regarding what is going on. I talked with the social worker and therapist. They are doing a good job. I saw what they were doing with my mom. The business office with the admitting was very friendly and the head of therapy was great. The food is very good and she likes it but does not eat much.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I felt at home! The PT was wonderful. I did have a meal there as well with him and I could not eat what was served.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They are taking good care of my loved one. I am not in the area and they have done a good job with communicating with me.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

We like the day shift nurse who is excellent and great. The rehab people do a marvelous job with the space they have. The people are excellent but they need more space. All the therapists push him to do better to go home. They make him work. They do a good job considering the age of their building. He has only had his meals served to his room. The food seems fine and sometimes I join him. A five because I inquire. They called me yesterday about a situation and he was misbehaving. The response time for when he pushes the button is taking a while for help.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The people seem like they have been there a long time and are very consistent. They pay attention to detail. He seems to be able to sit up and balance for a long time now. Comparing to when he came in here to where he is now, it has been a tremendous increase from what he was able to do. The staff care has been of really high quality. They seem to be very professional in terms of administration like Social Worker and Activities personal. The Clinical people, when the patients rings the bell, they assist with a smile. You can tell they care. They are good people. These folks, are genuine, honest, nice, and caring. This place has been the cleanest place I'v see. They work very hard. It's extremely clean. Every time I have come in contact with the nurse, we are updated. They seem to very open, transparent, and will give a picture of what's going on.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Rehab is going better. There were some issues around the nutrition side of things. The food is not hot. He asked questions and did not get a good answer.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The social worker does a great job. The frequency of therapy is not enough and the timing, it seems to me that she could use a little in the morning and the afternoon. I feel like she should not just sit in the wheelchair all day. Also, the general cleanliness of the facility and the lack of interaction between the people caring for her and her family, like I'm yet to hear from the doctor who is overseeing it. The Physical Therapy is good. But she should have a lot more of speech therapy. The personal Hygiene and the shower is an issue.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They're just hard to get information out of them. The billing person was the one who had attitude. There is some guy who comes in, I think he is the guy who cleans. He talks to us and is nice to us. It's just kind of grungy looking. I am told this its the best in our area, so maybe my expectations are too high. They just need to be more informative, other than "we will have a patient care meeting at this time." My husband goes there every day. It just hard to get a hold of people to talk to. This is our first event for us, so more information would have been better.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They were great. They were always smiling and very nice. There was something different every day for the meals. The staff were very good and the nurses would keep me up to date.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Cumming Nursing Center has an exceptional group of employees. Two of them brought me in books to read. They are exceptionally friendly and the nursing care is outstanding.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They are amazing. My mom is very comfortable and great people around her. Therapy is great. The staff care is amazing. The ladies that come in and check on her and bathe her have been a complete blessing to us. They treat her so well and so sweet to her and when I call and never a frown on the phone. My mom has been clean every time we went.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The food isn't as good as possible, the quality is lacking. Everything else, especially the rehab is great. The staff are very good, really good. All do well and let me know what's going on.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I like the staff. It's pretty crowded though. Everybody across the board communicates well. It's old and could use a refresh.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The food tastes and smells great, however, due to my mother's condition she has trouble eating. It would be nice if the facility was able to cut her meals or cater to this a little more often.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

We have had marvelous improvement with the PT. He started to eat, the nurses are attentive, no problems. The social worker is very good and the case worker have gone beyond. Like everyone when you need attention it's hard to wait, but I understand everyone has to wait because it's not one to one care and that's an impossibility. I think the entire building could use an update, different colors and better rehab area and paint.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The staff were very friendly. It was extremely loud at night and would they talk at night. I liked the therapists. It took a long time to get help. The cleanliness was good. Twice they were cleaning in the hall at 7:30 am and that is too early to buff the floors.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

There have been no problems. Therapy has been great, especially OT and PT. He likes every meal he's had. They called when any changes are done. They all do, and are all helpful.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The facility is well maintained. The nursing staff is terrific. The rehab therapy staff is top notch. I recommend it highly.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The PT people are nice and they know what they are doing. The meals are real good.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The nurses and therapists seem to care, they seem like they care about how she feels and good people. The staff do their job, they're around and are helpful. I'm in and out but when I ask questions, they answer so that's good. It's kept clean, I've seen them mopping in the morning. The meals are good too.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The therapists are great. The nurses are very good. Most of the girls have been real good to help out. The cleaning staff have been real good and the CNA's are real good. Housekeeping is real good and they empty the trash. Food is really good. They get plenty of food.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They've been wonderful! Breakfast she likes the most. All the staff have been excellent.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They are very attentive to my dad and always in a good with him. They told him they will miss him. It turned out to be a good experience. They told me what they did for him and he progressed. It is an older building and they keep it really clean. Everybody, the therapists, nurses and aides were all very helpful. I was concerned because he did not have a bath and they squeezed him in for a bath.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

It is a very special place. I think that every person I have met is genuinely interested. We have made friends with other people who have patients there. To walk down the hall and get a hug from them has meant so much. When you walk in the doors, people smile and there is laughter there, and great conversations. I have had at least 2 phone calls to inform me on things with mom. I know they are busy and that they took time to do that was very meaningful to me.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They've called me a few times. Everyone, especially the speech therapist, has gone above and beyond. They've been doing a lot for her. They have been working on getting her leg stronger and I really have no complaints. She wants her freedom so she doesn't like it but I think it's been fine.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

We are happy with our experience at this facility so far! Everyone is nice here, very helpful. It is very clean, however, it could use some painting!

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

They've been speaking to my daughter as much as me, they do good to keep us informed. Sometimes it takes a little long to get help. If we had any problems we would let them know.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

All of the therapists have done well. Everything is very good but it is old. The staff are very nice. It is hard to take a bath. I want a bath every day. It is pretty clean. They make my bed every two days and sometimes they sweep. They empty the waste baskets. They have never mopped my floor since I have been here though. Communication is pretty good. Sometimes you ring your buzzer at night and they do not show up for 10 minutes.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I'd recommend Cumming Nursing Center. The only thing he has an issue with is some of the meals. But as far as actual care it has been very good. To me done what supposed to be doing and I think he is getting the results expected for him. He does need all 3 types of therapy getting and I think it is on point with it.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I highly recommend the facility for the excellent therapy services!

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

There have been a few hiccups, but it's fairly good though. The PT is great. Two people there he really loves. The response to the call button can be slow.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The therapy people are all good. The rooms size makes it a 4 instead of a 5 star, there's 4 people using one bath. The nursing care is good. There is one nurse that's really nice, she is exceptional.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Overall it has been a pleasant experience. The building itself seems to need some updating though.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The food is delicious. Green beans have never tasted so good. The personnel is very friendly and cooperative. The therapists are very patient with him and very considerate. They mop twice and scrub things down. They are doing all can do there. The midnight shift is not as good. The staff need to give you more information.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I'M VERY HAPPY WITH IT! As far as communication, I'd give the staff a 10 out of 5, they've been great! The meals could use some help, though.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The nurses here are truly great! They also do a great job at keeping me informed about my wife's care. You cannot walk down the hall without someone checking on you or asking how you are doing. They are really a friendly group of people always willing to help. Several of the CNAs are exceptional. The nurses at the facility especially do a great job with communication. They not only keep me informed and updated regarding my wife's care they do it with such a great attitude. Also, we have a meeting scheduled this week just to go over the progress as well as her condition in general. This is really helpful as well. The therapists have been very helpful to my wife. They work very hard and are always pleasant. Two therapists in particular have gone above and beyond throughout this process. One of the cleaning staff members is amazing. I have never seen someone work so hard in my life. That man is absolutely amazing. He is there day in and day out keeping that place spotless - really, spotless! Before something even touches the floor he is there to clean it and make sure everything looks great.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Cumming Nursing Center was excellent. They helped a lot.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

There were some issues but overall it was good compared to other facilities. The only issue was dietary-related. They made every effort to meet my needs though. Certain staff members I felt excelled.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The occupational and physical therapy have all have been incredible! They work hard to get my loved one where she needs to be.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I'm very satisfied. I've been to several places and Cumming was the best place I've ever been in. The staff are all there to help me, it's the top!

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

I'd recommend Cumming Nursing Center!

The cheesecake is good!

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The staff were good and kind. The nurses were very responsive and called with updates. Everything was clean and well taken care of. Some things went wrong for him while there. They think they may not know the right person to talk to. Some communication was missing. His appetite is low but the meals have smelled good. Some are a little salty.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The therapists are doing a very nice job and the rehab department is very good and patient. The staff are attentive and greet you. All the nurses have been good and no one complains during their job. They attend to patients with compassion, that I appreciate.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

The rehab is good and exceeded my expectations. My loved one's mobility and cognition is improving. The staff are great and nice, but it's hard to find people who have the information. I noticed there is a lack of communication and it can be hard to get in touch with the people there.

Review of Cumming Nursing Center

Some things I am happy with and some things I am not happy with. I like a few of the staff members in particular. There is one aide who spoils everything and she works in the afternoon. Some of the staff do not speak English well.

Negative experience

I recently spent 5 weeks there for rehab. The rehab was fantastic and the food was superb, The kitchen staff, [Name removed] in particular, went out of their way to give you what you requested.

They don't have enough night staff to care for the patients needs such as bedpan and toilet needs resulting in embarassing accidents. And the health department should be called to inspect the bathrooms which were filthy while I was there.

Great Place

The staff is amazing! They are friendly and welcoming. They check in often to make sure you have what you need. The food is good. They have a beautiful couryard to hang out in. I am very pleased with everything about this place!

They treated me really well. Everyone was nice. It was very clean. The meals were okay, just a bit bland.

It was a very good experience, they are as cooperative as could be. We have no complaints, the food is even good! Those girls should be cooking in a restaurant. I give them all 10/5!

It has been a perfect experience. They are caring and efficient. I cannot say enough good things about them, they are exceptional.

We had a very good overall experience.

It was a good experience and my father made good progress while he was there. I just want to point out that the rehab people were incredible.

They could improve on the meals, my loved one constantly complains about them. They very much keep me informed

I would recommend.

Cumming Nursing Center is the premier nursing home provider of senior rehab services and long-term care in Forsyth County. Our short-term recovery program provides innovative sub-acute care for those needing various levels of skilled nursing, therapy and rehabilitation following a serious injury or illness.