Cumming Nursing Center - Cumming, GA

Cumming Nursing Center - Cumming, GA has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing

Great Place

The staff is amazing! They are friendly and welcoming. They check in often to make sure you have what you need. The food is good. They have a beautiful couryard to hang out in. I am very pleased with everything about this place!

They treated me really well. Everyone was nice. It was very clean. The meals were okay, just a bit bland.

It was a very good experience, they are as cooperative as could be. We have no complaints, the food is even good! Those girls should be cooking in a restaurant. I give them all 10/5!

It has been a perfect experience. They are caring and efficient. I cannot say enough good things about them, they are exceptional.

We had a very good overall experience.

It was a good experience and my father made good progress while he was there. I just want to point out that the rehab people were incredible.

They could improve on the meals, my loved one constantly complains about them. They very much keep me informed

I would recommend.

Cumming Nursing Center is the premier nursing home provider of senior rehab services and long-term care in Forsyth County. Our short-term recovery program provides innovative sub-acute care for those needing various levels of skilled nursing, therapy and rehabilitation following a serious injury or illness.