GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER GREELEY - Stillwater, MN

My family has been trying to find a transitional care facility for our 95 year old Mother. We visited several facilities, most were really depressing (not very clean, smelly, unfriendly staff), when we walked in the door at Golden Living, we immediately noticed a very positive difference. The place is clean and smell free, the staff was very helpful and friendly, the patients/residents that we saw all looked contented. I think we've found a fit for Mom!!

Nice People but Older Building

My father-in-law was there for respite. The facility, I'd probably rate a 1 but the people were very nice. The facility was very old. It reminds me of the way nursing homes were a long time ago with tile floors and lots of things stored in the hallways and things like that. I think the care was pretty good.

Very Old and Rundown

It's a pretty miserable place. It's a very old place, it's rundown. The care was okay but wouldn't say that I'd go out of my way to put anybody there. It's very expensive for the value that you're getting. It's over $5000.