Golden Horizon Home I - Riverside, CA

Golden Horizon Home is without a doubt, the BEST!

The staff at Golden Horizon Home are absolutely wonderful, kind, compassionate, caring individuals. I knew I'd found the perfect home for my Dad the minute I walked in the front door at Golden Horizon. Jerry the owner is so kind and accomidating. The staff (Nester, Marie, and Christine) are so caring. Thank you to all of you for the care that you provide for my Dad. We just couldn't survive without all of you!

Cindy Leuschen, R.N.,OCN

Small facility, Large Value, Superb Care

The facility is in a beautiful setting and has roomy, clean, neat and comfortable accommodations. The Director and Caretakers are top-notch and caring people. We could not have made a better choice for our mother.

A True Home-like Environment

We were lucky to find this facility and to be able to get our mother into it. We cannot say enough good things about the caring staff and management at Golden Horizon Home. The facility accommodates only six residents and allows individual attention to each. They were especially good at meeting our mother's special needs and in helping her to adjust to her new situation.

My Husband is Safe and Taken Care Of

Every time I go over there it smells good. It's spotless. It really clean and they're really good people. Very sweet, very loving and very attentive. They really try to know how to manage the needs of the individual. It's a new thing for the residents and they figure out what's going to make them happy which I think is very good. I think the value is very good. They provide everything for my husband. He can feed himself and he's still continent but he can't do his own medications, can't get his own food, needs assistance walking. He's got edema and Alzheimer's and he wanders and they're dealing with that. He's safe and I think that's the key.

He wouldn't participate in a lot of activities anyways but they walk him all the time and that's what I want.

Nice, no private bathrooms,...

Nice, no private bathrooms, now full.

It was a pleasure to tour this facili...

It was a pleasure to tour this facility. What a beautiful place! Very warm and inviting, the residents happy and well cared for. The caregiver was welcoming and friendly. I saw the available room and found it to be very comfortable. A most definite possibility!

Golden Horizon Home I is a six bed Residential care Facility for the Elderly licensed by the California Department of Social Servies.
Golden Horizon Home offers a family style living with planned activities and personal services tailored to meet the unique needs of each of our residents. We provide an environment that promotes individual dignity, compassion and respect. We delight in having our residents experience a journey well-traveled and a life lived to the fullest.