Golden Haven Adult Foster Care Home - Warren, MI

Excellent Care for mom

We are happy with the care that we are receiving. The community is clean and the home has nice. they offer great activities that are offered. The meals are nice and an excellent variety of meals. We are happy with this excellent home care for my mom. I would recommend this homecare for other families for excellent care and value in a wonderful atmosphere

Compassion and Care

We fell in love with the place and we wanted my mom to be here. It is a home and not a huge community. It is fabulous and the ratio is very good. They are doing a wonderful job. I see they are so good to all of them. It's like having extend family being at the home.

Toured and loved home and staff.
Lovely setting and roomy. would consider
if there were an opening

Golden Haven AFC

Bing is a wonderful lady. She and her aides are very caring and attentive to residents needs. Food is nutritionally based. The residents are well cared for and always kept clean. They do a good job with medications and informing family of any difficulties or changes. The house is clean and well maintained. They do my mom's laundry(bedding and clothes), she gets three meals a day, she is showered at least twice a week(more if needed), they dispense her meds to her, assist her in and out of bed, and assist in bathroom.
My mom has hearing difficulties and blurred vision, but they do their best to patiently assist her.
I am very comfortable with my mom being in their care.

Review of Golden Haven Adult Foster Care Home Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Warren, MI

Large home on tree-lined street. Handicap ramps front & back. Backyard deck & vegetable gardens. Private & semi-private rms. Walk-in shower & bathtub. Owners are Phys Therapists. Owner's parents live in home & care for residents. Mom Bing's cooking fabulous per residents & their families. Acivities: exercise, walks, games, singing, crafts. Visiting Dr, Nurses, Therapists as needed. NOTE: This AFC home currently full. Owners may open another AFC home in future.

This is the place I chose f...

This is the place I chose for my mom. I was very comfortable with Golden Haven from my first visit. The residents and staff were delightful. Nice place. I made three additional visits after all the other places I checked out, and felt that Golden Haven could be the best suited for my mom at this time. I hope she will adjust well to this nice home setting and make some new friends there. Thank you to everyone at Golden Haven for accepting us into your home. Denise

Nice experience!

Very nice 1st experience. Ellen and her family are very nice and helpful. Nice big house for all seniors :)

Golden Haven AFC Review

This is a wonderful place with a very caring and personal staff that makes everyone feel at home. My mother feels very well taken care of and Bin's cooking is fabulous!