Genesis Senior Living Warren - Warren, MI

Genesis Senior Living Warren - Warren, MI has yet not published prices.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

Great personnel, always looking out for love ones. Keeps myself, [Name removed] husband, of any small issues, so we can discuss and possible solutions. [Name removed], the supervisor at home is excellent in his duties

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

Very helpful, clean and friendly. If I can't have Mom at home, it's the next best.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

Staff is great and they take good care of my father. I know he is getting great care.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

The staff is very caring and attentive to the people under their care. The house is always clean and tidy. My aunt is very content and feels safe living there.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

I am the brother of a resident and the care and that's received is caring, professional and friendly. My loved one is also safe.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

This place is very clean and the food is very good. My loved one is being taken care of very good by Izza and the rest of the crew.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

Overall clean, safe environment. Meals could be a little more American type selection.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

Very clean and nice staff

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

I am a hospice nurse that visits this community group home weekly and at multiple times during the days. I always find the PCG very helpful and patients always are cared for beautifully!! I enjoy coming to visit and enjoy seeing patients being cared for.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

Happy with the care given by the staff. Helpful and concerned workers. Would recommend to others looking for care facility.

Review of Genesis Senior Living Warren

My mom is always clean & they do a great job

My mother in law lives in this community and is doing very well. She is happy here, is eating well, responds well to most everyone. She smiles more and more. Each time I come to visit here.
All the care givers are wonderful with all of the patients. It is a happy environment and I feel that it provided many excellent activities for all!! It is a safe place!

My sister is always clean and her needs are taken care of.
The staff is kind and helpful. I’ve heard nothing negative from any visitors.

Nice,clean home.Attentive workers cheerful environment

I was referred to genesis by "A place for mom".It's just been 3 weeks now but I am extremely pleased with the care my 96 year old aunt is receiving.The house is immaculate and the staff is friendly,caring & attentive, with 2 caretakers for 6 residents,she is getting far more personal care than in a larger facility.The staff have gone out of their way to accommodate my aunt's preferences,especially regarding food requests and the temperature of her room,care takers are always present & willing to address any questions or concerns.I was looking for a place where the residents are still active and mentally alert - this fits the bill!

STAFF ARE FRIENDLY.CLEAN ENVIRONMENT.VERY PLEASANT ATMOSPHERE.I HAVE RECOMMENDED THE SMALL HOME SETTING FOR LOVED ONES OVER A NURSING HOME.