Genesis Senior Living Warren - Warren, MI

Genesis Senior Living Warren - Warren, MI has yet not published prices.

My mother in law lives in this community and is doing very well. She is happy here, is eating well, responds well to most everyone. She smiles more and more. Each time I come to visit here.
All the care givers are wonderful with all of the patients. It is a happy environment and I feel that it provided many excellent activities for all!! It is a safe place!

My sister is always clean and her needs are taken care of.
The staff is kind and helpful. I’ve heard nothing negative from any visitors.

Nice,clean home.Attentive workers cheerful environment

I was referred to genesis by "A place for mom".It's just been 3 weeks now but I am extremely pleased with the care my 96 year old aunt is receiving.The house is immaculate and the staff is friendly,caring & attentive, with 2 caretakers for 6 residents,she is getting far more personal care than in a larger facility.The staff have gone out of their way to accommodate my aunt's preferences,especially regarding food requests and the temperature of her room,care takers are always present & willing to address any questions or concerns.I was looking for a place where the residents are still active and mentally alert - this fits the bill!

STAFF ARE FRIENDLY.CLEAN ENVIRONMENT.VERY PLEASANT ATMOSPHERE.I HAVE RECOMMENDED THE SMALL HOME SETTING FOR LOVED ONES OVER A NURSING HOME.