Manchester Place White Rock Lake - Dallas, TX

Welcome to Manchester Place a premier assisted living home that provides personalized care in a luxury residential environment. A Place that provides warm, compassionate care in comfortable surroundings. A Place that preserves personal choices, enhances dignity and shares stewardship. A Place where piece of mind and respectful relationships are found among our residents, family members and staff. The Manchester Management staff is comprised of an Registered Nurse as director of operations, and a certified staff of CNAs and CMAs as our caregivers. Both social and medical care needs are met with attention, patience and compassion from our personal care attendants. Our staff is dedicated to the care and well being of each and every one of our residents.

Visit us at: www.manchesterplacecarehomes.com

Family care

I was looking for a memory care unit for my grandfather. When I toured this community I liked the staff who were able to answer the questions I had for the care of my grandparents. They would have had a lot of great activities. The mean was appealing. The community was clean nicely taken care of. I just did not think it would be exactly what they were looking for. Failures would see for themselves if they are what they are needed.

Friendly Staff!!

The community is a good place for my father he is doing good. It is very clean and up-kept they are doing a great job. The staff is communicating well with the family. I did get a chance to try a meal it was okay. My father is participating in some activities. Some of the staff helps more during the activities so he feels more comfortable. I would recommend the community to friends and family.

Very personalized

Our experience with Manchester Place has been nothing but amazing. The staff are all very accommodating and caring. Since my father in law has moved in he has made friends with the care takers and really enjoys their company. As a family we had a cook out for his birthday and Easter at the community and they provided the sides. The community has activities for the residents as well although he hasn't really participated in any just yet. What we like the most about Manchester is the fact that they really make the experience very personable and accommodate the residents specifically to what their needs are. We are beyond pleased with Manchester Place and would recommend without a doubt.

Wonderful Place

My dad was only there for a month. They were wonderful to him. If I had to go to a nursing home or an assisted living place I would want my kids to place me here.