Cottonwood Creek Healthcare Community - Richardson, TX

Cottonwood Creek Healthcare Community - Richardson, TX has yet not published prices.

The food here is horrendous

My loved ones live here currently. There’s 1 nurse that’s on duty a lot that I like quite a bit and she’s really outstanding. There are a couple of other people that assist her that are also good. However, the food is horrendous. They shouldn’t be serving geriatric people the food that they do. Everything has too much sodium in it and it just feels like institution food. As far as activities are concerned, they have chair exercises, movies, and bingo. It’s really up to the residents to join in. There are strange smells in certain parts of the facility and the residents have no way of opening the windows for fresh air. The washing machines barely clean the laundry and if you give the laundry to the staff, it gets lost. I honestly think they’re trying to do their best but I don’t particularly like this place.

Care and comfort

I am happy with this community. The staff is very nice and caring. We like the community for being very clean. They offer a lot of variety with the meals. They offer activities that are helpful. We would recommend this community for other families.