Arden Courts of Richardson - Richardson, TX

Review of Arden Courts

This is an exceptional memory care community. I felt a connection with my first phone call. The executive director coached me on hot to get my spouse to the facility, where we were met by four welcoming individuals. Everyone on staff is engaged with resident and family care and support. Caregivers are well-trained, kind, patient, knowledgeable, and caring. We are blessed to be a part of this memory care community.

Review of Arden Courts

My father lived at Arden Courts for 19 months. He had Frontal Temporal Lobe Dementia (FTD). The caregivers were familiar with the disease and cared for him with patience, humor, dignity, and respect. He said he was happy there, which made it to where we, the family could relax.

I am so pleased and happy I chose Arden Courts for my husband. We were in a very poorly run "New" place around town. There is no comparison. ALL the staff including the Director, Nurses, food service, Caregivers are so kind and really show their love and support. I couldn't ask for a better place. It is well worth what we pay for.

Arden Courts is perfect for my mother

The staff, from the director to the nurses, caregivers, front desk, bookkeeper, and chef have all been incredibly kind and generous with their time and attention to my mother and those of us who love her. I cannot be more pleased with Mom's new home.

Specifically designed by memory care experts for individuals who are living with Alzheimer’s disease or related forms of dementia, Arden Courts Memory Care Community offers residential living combined with quality caregiving in a secure, engaging, and home-like setting. Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being. Arden Courts’ large enclosed walking paths help to ensure a sense of freedom and independence while keeping security in mind.