The Gardens at Chisholm Trail Estates - Keene, TX

This is a good independent living option with 'bridge' care options for their memory care. Very affordable. Most of the staff have been with the facility for 10yrs plus. Residents seem very happy here, and the staff do interact a lot with the residents. This one is at the top of my list for consideration. It is an older facility, but with the new corporate ownership, there are some 'facelifts' in the works which are need and will be nice upon completion. I felt very comfortable in this place.

Older facility but has decent sized rooms

I was touring different communities when I was trying to find a place for my parents to go because they needed to be moved from independent to assisted living. This facility is a bit older but the rooms are a decent size and are slightly bigger than some of the other facilities I've seen. They only have 1 bedrooms though, from what I was shown. Other than that, the staff seemed pretty nice.

A great place to live

I am enjoying living at this community. The staff have been very helpful. The food is good and they have a lot of healthy options. They clean our apartment once a week. They offer a lot of daily activities. They keep the community and the grounds well maintained. This community is a great place that works within our budget and I have already recommended it.

My great home

I like living here at this nice community. The staff is very caring and respectful. The community is doing some small remodeling. The meals are very good and I do like the variety. They offer activities for me to stay active. I would highly recommend this community for other families. The rooms are very nice and a good size.

Need better contact

Personnell very kind and helpful. However it would be helpful to have a way to leave specific questions about patient in an email, rather than the translation of someone taking a verbal message. I know RN staff very busy - sometimes a few word answer in an email would be quite helpl so that I would know how to follow through.

Pleased with This Community

So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother in law since her move to this community. I know she is safe, and receiving good care. They have a good staff at this community. They are caring for her, and her needs well. She has gotten involved in the activities they offer. Surprisingly she is satisfied with the meals they serve. It has been a good experience, and I would recommend this community.

Our Tour Went Well

We had a very pleasant tour of this community. Everybody was very kind and helpful. From what we saw everything looked very neat and tidy. The staff was friendly and informative. They answered all our questions, it was a lovely experience. Our tour went very well, and this is a good community.

The Gardens are a clean active community!!

My parents were only at this community for just over 2 weeks and they loved it. I am hoping they will return to this community once my dad is released from the hospital. I have tried the food and I like it. I like the staff and what they provide. When I have been there they always ask how my parents are doing. I would recommend this community.

I Enjoyed The Staff Company

If you have to move into a community, this is a lovely community to live. I did enjoy my time here. The staff was kind and friendly. I didn't need much care, but I did enjoy their company. Overall it was a nice experience.

Taking Good Care Of My Father

They are taking good care of my father and his needs, I'am pleased with all they have done for us. It is very nice looking community, they do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. They have a really good staff here. He is trying a few activities like painting, a listening to the music guest. He is very pleased with the food. I know he is safe and receiving great care. This is a community I would recommend.

Best Choice for my Mom!

I have known about the Gardens at Chisholm Trail Estates for a long time, but I didn't really have any first hand experience until my mom moved in there. I am so happy with everything about her new residence. Everyone I have met there is so friendly and helpful. The staff is amazing and the other residents welcomed my mom with open arms. The food is fantastic, and the activities are perfect for people with my mom's level of mobility and energy. I was also very surprised at how affordable this place was, considering how beautiful the facilities are both inside and out.

No personel for appointment and nasty. Walked in and out of memory after receiving security code from vendor. one star

The Staff Is Awesome

As far as the staff goes, they handle themselves well and are just very professional and they just do an awesome job. They made the whole transition for my loved one, and for the family, as comfortable as can be.

A Little Old and Worn

The room that they had available was small and they only had the one room available. The other thing was that it was a little bit older looking and a little worn. The lady that we know that lives there loves it! She says the people there are just so friendly and helpful. She was disappointed when we decided not to place my brother-in-law there. She loves it so that's some thing.