Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center Of Excellence - Fort Worth, TX

needs better nursing

Staff is very low paid. Some staff ignore patients especially if they are not demented. My family member fell the rehab team was great but nursing needs work.

Better

We moved my loved one here after she fell at a different community. Everything here is a five. The staff is all very friendly. The community is clean. We’re satisfied with the overall value of the community.

Nice and Clean

It was nice, but it is more of an aesthetic environment. It's very clean and the staff were really nice, too. You do not have to worry, their security system is intact, as confirmed by my husband's attempts to leave to come home numerous times. I can't complain about it other than to say that if you're looking for a homey environment, the Waterford is better.

Great Caretakers!

So far I like it just fine! The nurses are much better trained, and the care takers have much more patience.

Focusing on providing safe, secure care for residents with Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related disorders, Garden Terrace at Fort Worth received a five-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in 2013. Whatever the level of care required, our highly trained associates can provide the best care possible from skilled nursing to inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation.