At Friendship Village Retirement Community, retirement can be everything you always imagined — a time to explore new interests, pursue a lifelong passion, cherish the company of family and friends, or simply relax and enjoy some of the finest years of your life. Friendship Village Can Be That Place. We encourage you to explore Friendship Village online and in person. You’ll soon realize that Friendship Village is truly Friendly.

Home Sweet Home--Plus

I'm a resident at Friendship Village Retirement Community. I chose Friendship because of it's North Dayton location. It's located directly off I-70 at the Route 48 exit! I'm from the West Central part of Ohio therefore making it easy for family to visit and vice versa! I'm classified as independent even though I'm 2nd stage with Multiple Sclerosis. I walk funny but stable and drive my '95 Cadillac everywhere! I live in one of their cottages and enjoy "my home" very much! I still do my own cleaning but my friend Connie, an employee of Friendship vacuums every other Tuesday. Can't get her to wax my car though! lol. Food is great with a much varied menu. They also offer a restaurant style menu to satisfy the whiners! lol. I'm very happy here! The campus always looks inviting. The main building looks like a section of the pentagon misplaced to Ohio!