Freedom In Home Care - Prince Frederick, MD

Freedom In Home Care - Prince Frederick, MD has yet not published prices.

Going great so far

We've had a great experience with Freedom In Home Care so far. They've been easy to work with, reliable, and able to provide the services we need. I would recommend them to others looking into care in the area.

Freedom in home care is doing very we...

Freedom in home care is doing very well. We have a good working relationship. Services are very good, along with the friendliness of staff. I am pleased.

Great Source of Comfort

I know my mom has been vey happy. She's become close with the caregiver she's been assigned. I think the care is pretty good. I know that we have a unique situation. She looks out for her in a nursing capacity but she's more of a helper and companion in a lot of ways. The caregiver working with my mom is also an EMT and I think that she's been a great source of confidence and comfort for my mom because of that.

We chose Freedom in Home Care because...

We chose Freedom in Home Care because they're located in the county that I live in rather than the county that my mother lives in.

They're friendly and attentive to my mother, and they're always on time. I've never had a problem with them being late or of not being able to come.

Freedom In-Home Care provides quality and compassionate home health care services to families in Prince Frederick, Annapolis, Lexington Park, Waldorf and all cities within Calvert County, Anne Arundel County, Charles County, St. Mary’s County and parts of Prince Georges County. With services and specialties that range from child to elder care, our highly qualified and reliable home care nurses and caregivers are committed to increasing and enriching the quality of your life.

Freedom In-Home Care provides skilled and non-skilled home health services. With both services we are able to provide a wide variety of personalized care. We believe in having our clients live in their home where they are comfortable and can age gracefully while maintaining their independence.