Chesapeake Caregivers - Annapolis, MD

Chesapeake Caregivers - Annapolis, MD has yet not published prices.

Super to work with

Chesapeake Caregivers is excellent. [Name removed] and [name removed] are very responsive to their clients. They came out to my home and met with me and met my mother so they had an idea of how to match up someone who would be a good fit. If someone came and didn’t work out just let [name removed] know and that’s it next shift would be a replacement. Fortunately that only happened once. I had 4 different caregivers in 7 days a week from 7:30 am to 5 pm working a rotation and all of the ladies were excellent, very kind and caring. They did a lot to keep my mother who has dementia engaged and active as long as was possible. I appreciated their kindness, patience and concern with my mother very much.

great option

Chesapeake Care Givers were professional and caring.

Great for meeting your needs no matter how or how little help needed.

Chesapeake Care Givers helped us a lot for two weeks after my husband was released from the hospital. Both [name removed] and [name removed] were a pleasure to work with and talk to. The caregivers assigned to us were very professional and willing to help with more than the bed bath and wound dressing. They were better at motivating my husband to move more than I was. They helped me with house work when they had time.

We had a problem with one caregiver coming late and leaving early while having a sour attitude while here. We weren't charged for her two hours, which was very unexpected and very nice.

We would recommend Chesapeake Caregivers highly.

Good agency

This agency will send out caregivers to help you when you need it. We used them for 3 weeks they did 12 hrs the first 2 weeks then the last week did 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the evening. They did an excellent job they were always on time. They would help him by doing light housekeeping and some laundry. Helped him to the toilet also. The staff did seem to be tired a lot going to one job right after another is what I noticed. The manager here was kind and nice and on the ball with things. I would recommend this agency.

Great Service

Easy to work with, understand needs, and easy to communicate with, very honest up front. Very happy with Caregiver.

Like alot

Good interaction with firm and great caregiver. I feel very comfortable and quick response.

Typical In Home Care Services Include: