A Homemade Plan - Prince Frederick, MD

A Homemade Plan - Prince Frederick, MD has yet not published prices.

Care in home

We were not very happy with the caretakers from this service. We had one person that came over claiming to be able to cook but then was not able to do so once we agreed to give her a try. We did like the staff and they were great and caring about what we were looking for and they tried hard to get someone who would be able to assist in the needs that were required. We would recommend this service, but they need to make sure that the care takers can do the requirements for in home care and are prepared to be interviewed by the customer and family. The care givers did not seem to be very enthusiastic about taking on the job, which did not inspire confidence.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for not being able to properly match a Caregiver to your loved one's needs. We will take your advice seriously and try to prepare our staff to better meet the needs of those we care for. Please let me know if you'd like to meet with me in person to discuss how we can rectify your experience with A Homemade Plan. Matt Wozniak - [removed]

My opinion!!

This home care agency was a little more expensive than the service we choose. They could not guarantee that all their caregivers were certified. The people we spoke to were nice.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for your feedback. We try our absolute best to provide the most affordable service without cutting corners or exposing families to risk/liability while attracting and retaining the most enthusiastic and passionate Caregivers. Though not all our Caregivers are certified, they are all qualified to provide home care services in Maryland and we pride ourselves on matching the needs of our clients with the appropriate Caregiver. If you need assistance from a certified Caregiver with hands on care, we can absolute help with that. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Matt Wozniak

Everything has been great so far.

Everything has been great so far. We haven't had any issues with people being late or not showing up. We haven't really had any complaints at all so far. It has worked out well.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that our staff has been consistent and punctual. Please let us know if there is any thing else we can do you better serve you or others in our community.