Distinctive Home Care Inc. - Largo, MD

Distinctive Home Care Inc. - Largo, MD has yet not published prices.

Thanks DHC

I know first hand this company cares and work effectively to make sure their clients are taken care of and are readily available to help and answer any concerns I had about my Mother in Law

My Fathers In Good Hands with DHC

Very easy process... I explained my fathers needs and the schedule i wanted. They sent their Scheduler [Removed] and the CNA that would be assisting him to the home for a free in home assessment and were delightful. [Removed] worked her schedule with no issues and I can resume my daily tasks knowing he's in good hands. Would highly recommend Distinctive Home Care!!!!

Very accomodating!

This is a great home care service! The caregiver arrives on time and is sure to give my grandfather great care! The home service was also very accommodating with giving us a male caregiver in particular. We are very pleased!

Excellent service

They are responsible and take good care of my husband

Excellent home care service

We're entirely satisfied by the service provided by Distinctive Home Care! The caregivers were friendly and professional, and they were able to perform the services we required of them.

Home Care for Mom

I was referred to Distinctive Home Care Inc. by a Place for Mom. We were looking for home care for Mom and to be able to administrator meds through a picc line until May 26. DHC Rep, Chante, came to the home to do an assessment and obtain information on my Mom and what was needed. She was very professional and l liked what they offered. The LPN that was sent had to be shown how to administer a picc line but it worked out and she worked well with my Mother. The scheduler, Jasmine, also is very professional. We went from a LPN service to CNA. Overall, we have been happy with the service but make sure you watch your bill and make sure there are no mistakes. The bill had hours at the wrong rate and a day we didn't have service. I've actually referred other clients to DHC and a potential worker.

Pleased with the service

We are very pleased with Distinctive Home Care. The caregiver we've been working with is high qualified, and so great at working with our loved one. I also appreciate how accommodating and flexible they are when it comes to scheduling.

Distinctive Home Care has served my m...

Distinctive Home Care has served my mother well. Erica, the home care provider, is on time and reliable. Over all service is good and I would recommend. I believe they are a little pricey for the service that my mom requires, which is very little. Erica prepares her breakfast and lunch and (very) light cleaning. They take a short daily walk (weather permitting) and then watches TV all day.