We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Dignity At Home Senior Care - Largo, MD has yet not published prices.
Dignity at Home Senior Care LLC was incorporated for the purpose of providing excellent Home Care needs to clients of all age groups and disability levels.
At Dignity at Home Senior Care we have discovered that most seniors, even when they can longer fully care for themselves, cling to the idea, “there’s no place like home.” With that in mind, we provide support with trusting, dependable, compassionate, respectful companion or personal care aide for you or your loved ones. This provides the adults and seniors and adults under our care with a feeling of dignity and independence.
We serve the following areas in the state of Maryland with our companion care for seniors; Bowie, Silver Spring, Mitchellvile, Olney, Bethesda, Rockville, Clinton, and the surrounding areas of Prince George’s, Charles, Howard and Montgomery counties.
Contact us today and let Dignity at Home Senior Care provide flexible, quality, yet affordable, home health care to you and/or your loved ones.
Dignity at Home Senior Care wants you and you family to feel at ease. We require all of our personal care aides to be reference-checked and criminal background-checked.
Choose Your Own Schedule
– 3 to 24 Hours a day or Night Services
– Reasonable rates
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Option to increase or decrease services
– Companion services / Sitting
– Reading, conversation, medication prompting
– Light housekeeping (cleaning dishes, laundry, dusting and plant care)
– Meal preparation
Personal Care Aide
– Dressing and grooming
– Assist with ambulation
– Feeding, meal preparation, transferring, bed-making, exercise, memory care, light housekeeping, plant care
– Medication reminder / medication prompting
– Running errands
– Accompany to doctor appointments, social function and family gatherings
Certified Medication Tech Aide (CMT)
– Medication administration under supervision of a Registered Nurse