A Homemade Plan - Annapolis, MD

A Homemade Plan - Annapolis, MD has yet not published prices.

• Personal care
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Free Assessment
  • Transfer Assistance

Services Just Didn't Work Out

We had to discontinue the services with this agency. They just could not send the right type of caregiver to help out with my sister.The first person they sent was too small in build to help transport my sister than the second one was not licensed to go caregiver work. So here I am paying for this service for them to provide care and I am doing all the work.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you were unsatisfied with our service. I assure you that all our Caregivers are qualified to provide home care service and would be happy to speak with you about rectifying the situation and finding a Caregiver that better fits your sister's needs.

Not the best experience

The first caregiver that came out to the house was on time. She was proactive and outgoing. The second girl they sent out was almost two hours late and was not as outgoing. The third caregiver was also almost two hours late. When we called they tried to explain why she was late, however we decided to not have them come that day. We then cancelled the service due to this and mom was also going to move out of state. The owner was nice and I am not sure if we would use this service again.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize for not being able to provide a smooth start to home care service. That is a point of emphasis for our staff and I would truly like to rectify this unpleasant experience if you can please call me at your earliest convenience. Matt Wozniak

Best of the best!

The A homemade Plan people are great. When I first called them, one of the owners came to my house right away and by the next morning, we had a caregiver in our home. The caregiver was steady, and she took very good care of my father. They were truly a blessing.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy that we found a great match for your father. Interactions like that is why we started the company and why we will continue to try to improve the service we provide to those in need.

Very happy with sevice

The caregiver Melissa was on time, cheerful and comforting, and very good with my mother. We would use them again if needed in the future.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for the feedback!

Not sure how I feel yet

Mom has been using the agency a little over a month and I'm not too sure how I feel about the agency. Mom complains that Cantina (the caregiver) doesn't do anything. She was hired to serve not only as a companion but to help with the tidiness of the place as well. Since I haven't been there to experience it for myself I will be going down there to reevaluate. I'm hoping that things aren't as bad as they seem.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that Catina has not met your mother’s expectation. Tidying up (or light housekeeping) is part of the service that we provide and if that is not taking place I'd like to speak with you about how I can rectify it. Please call [removed] and ask for me (Matthew Wozniak). We appreciate feedback from all the families we work with and will work diligently to right any unsatisfactory service asap.

We love them. The girl they found for us has been great.

We love them. The girl they found for us has been great. She takes really good care of my parents. She will call me with any thing unusual or concerning. She is reliable, and even goes above and beyond. The billing has also been really smooth.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am so happy to hear that our Caregiver is working out well and going above and beyond. I'd be very interested to hear who it is that is working with your parents because we have an employee of the month program and family feedback is a critical component to nominating and selecting the employee of the month.

Very Flexible and Kind

They are very flexible and kind. They are willing to do what we ask. Were happy with everyone. A Homemade Plan has been very great. The care givers do a great job.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for your feedback! Flexibility is very important to us and I am glad that we have able to accommodate to your needs in that fashion.

So far things are going pretty well.

So far things are going pretty well. They have been reliable, no real problems with people being late, or not showing up. We get the same couple of people on a steady schedule, so the consistency is nice.

Matthew Wozniak

Thank you for your feedback! We are not a company that rotates Caregivers in and out. It is always our goal to find the one (or at times, two) Caregiver(s) that the Care Recipient is familiar and comfortable with. I have found that routine is a critical factor to successfully aging in place. Thank you again for your feedback.

Great service!

Although things didn't work out due to a change in the care needs of my loved one I thought the aides from Angels of Care did an excellent job overall, we were quite pleased with them! The aide we worked this was very responsive, and seemed to get along great with Mom. I appreciated how flexible and adaptive they were during any crises that occurred. They were very understanding, and always will to try and work with you.

Matthew Wozniak

I appreciate your feedback! We understand that circumstances may change and we are always willing to accommodate in any way possible. This is one of the reason why we have an emergency cell phone that we can be reached 24 hours a day. I hope you and your loved ones are doing well! Thank you for your feedback

A Homemade Plan: In-Home Senior Care

A Homemade Plan is an in-home senior care company that provides Caregivers in the homes of senior citizens and people who have disabilities to assist with daily activities. These activities may include personal care, companionship care, medication management, and transportation.

We have three (4) office locations in Maryland including Annapolis, Easton, Kensington, and Prince Frederick. We proudly serve Anne Arundel County, Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, St. Mary’s County, Talbot County, Kent County, and Queen Anne’s County.

A Homemade Plan recognizes that it takes highly professional, caring and motivated Care Providers to achieve our goal of providing the highest quality home care services. As such, An Homemade Plan has high standards when hiring care providers and puts each prospect through a rigorous interview process.

The services we provide include: bathing, toileting, walk assistance, transfers, grooming, companionship, light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, cleaning dishes, errands and shopping, transportation, medication reminders, and medication administration.

We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are interested in our services, a member of the office staff will be happy to come to your residence to go over our services in more detail.