Options For Senior America - Annapolis, MD

Options For Senior America - Annapolis, MD has yet not published prices.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.

Price and 24/7 live-in service

Work Life Services at NSA gave us a few names of agencies. We contacted several and selected Options because of their price and 24/7 live-in service. They were professional and responsive to our needs and their caregivers were aware of their duties. The overall experience with Options was excellent.

A good agency

We had a great experience with this home care agency. The caregivers that came out to the house were professional and personable . They were great companions. They made setting up the service easy and were very informative. I liked that I always spoke to a person when I called and not a recording. I would use this service again and I would recommend it.

Only option we had

A Place for Mom gave us the name of this agency. We called them and the initial contact was excellent. The staff were professional and responsive to our needs and the care providers performance is very good. So far overall experience is excellent.

Horrible service. Contracted for 4hrs per week. NO service for 3 out of 4 weeks. was billed for hours where no service was provided closed contract would not recommend the agency

Very helpful

Veteran Affairs referred us to this agency. They were very fast and very helpful in starting the service. Excellent service.

Quality of their personnel

This agency was referred to us by The Alzheimer's Association of MD. Several names were given to us but Options was recommended first. I had used Options in the past because of the quality of their personnel. This agency is excellent.

I love the personalized approach.

We chose Options because of [Removed] who provided the best service and support of any agency. I love the personalized approach. Though one of the aides interaction with my mother was fair, the overall quality of the home care services is excellent. [Removed] represent the caring and professional values of the company. Their high standards of excellence reflect in the care provider. The customer service in meeting the complex and diverse needs of my family is exemplary.

Reliable care giver

My wife and I have had an excellent experience with Options. What we like the most is the reliability of the care giver Jessica.

Very responsive to my requests.

The staff are very professional and responsive to my requests. Toni and Anne are excellent representatives of your company. Jessica Carter is a wonderful caregiver and my wife is very fond of her. She is sweet and has a great attitude. We are pleased to have her.

Reputable service.

The Rehab Center had given us a list of reputable home care services. Options was one of them. What made us choose Options was the consultation with the office staff. Their service was very good.

They are doing pretty good.

They are doing pretty good. I haven't had any major complaints. They have been reliable and easy to work with. I would give them a five at this point. I'm pretty happy with them.

Going very well so far!

Everything has gone very well with Options For Senior America so far! They've been very easy to work with, and we found a caregiver that we like. I also really appreciate how helpful they were getting things set up with our insurance company, they handled all of that very well!
I don't have much to compare it to, but it's been a great experience and we have no complaints!

Thank you for a great service!

Thank you Options for coming to our need so quickly when we were in a bind. My father will forever be grateful for the caregiver Julia you sent us. She was reliable, caring and went beyond the call of duty. She was excellent!