Options For Senior America - La Plata, MD

Options For Senior America - La Plata, MD has yet not published prices.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.

They Are Great

They offer a lot of services and it suits me perfectly. I can increase the time I need if I need more, they are very flexible. Since they are local it convenient for the both of us and I am very pleased with their services.
The caregiver transported me to and from the doctor's office and that was great. She was on time that I requested so I can be on time for my appointment. She is courteous and friendly and will be use them for what I need.

Friendly service!

The personnel was nice and friendly. I like the way that she treats my father.

Quick response

Friendly staff, quick response.

Reliable!

I like their good service and the fact they're reliable.

Two very good caregivers

Both caregivers [Removed] are competent, dependable and have excellent attitude. New management resulted in significant improvement in communication.

The Best!

[Removed] are the best! The Quality Assurance visits are not necessary. The other care provider, [Removed] is also excellent.

This service lives up the their reputation

The first caregiver that came out was great, energetic and right on point with doing everything we asked of them. The second caregiver is also pretty good. They made setting up the service easy and explained everything up front. They do like to have the same person there for five days a week instead of having two people switching days. They were able to accommodate our needs quickly. The company is honest and straight up.

Very flexible

I like that the care service can be adjusted (and is) to suit the needs of the day. Doctor's visits sometimes, grocery shopping other days, even advice when asked for. This is an all "A" service.

They only employ certified caregivers!!

We like mom's caregiver she is personable. She helps mom not only with her personal needs but is also a good companion. When we set up the service the owner came out to the house and listened to what we were looking for. They made setting up the service easy.

Very satisfied.

The hospital gave us a list of names to call. When we called Options we were very satisfied with [Removed] who explained everything in depth. The initial contact was great and my Mom is very pleased with Christina, the care giver. who has her going back to her bed and sleeping, That is a big step!

Well run company!

Care giver Lisa is excellent on all counts.

Excellent!

Looked this company up on cell phone. Spoke to Vicki. LIked her right away. She explained the services very well and was very responsive to our needs. The caregiver started on Tuesday, November 1st and the experience so far is excellent!

Excellent In Home Services

This is a great in home care for great care. The aid that comes to our home is always on time and is always a great help with meals and everything my wife is needing. We are paying for excellent services and would recommend this service to others who need excellent care for anyone.

Professional and knowledgable!

I like the knowledge and professionalism of the caregiver, Imani. The quality assurance visits are beneficial and the overall quality of Options is excellent.

Mom Isn't very happy

So far everything is going okay, my mother wasn't very happy with the fact that we are on our third CNA. I understand that CNA's move on she just doesn't like the fact the this the third. I like my mothers environment a certain way due to the fact she has dementia and I don't know if the agency speaks with the CNA's before they come to inform them of this due to the fact I've had a few concerns about the way they been doing things. The CNA's are nice and friendly but I just feel my standards are a little higher.

Awesome Home Health Care

We interviewed many agencies and many caregivers before we chose Options For Seniors. The staff was very accomodating and professional and selected for us the perfect caregiver. We are very, very satisfied.

Good care, overall

Overall our experience with Options for Senior America was a good one. They were reliable and on time, and the office staff were always good about follow-up. The only issue we had was a bit of miscommunication when it came to movement assistance (the caregiver wasn't comfortable with helping with movement assistance in the restroom)

I plan to talk to the Director today ...

I plan to talk to the Director today to see if we can make final arrangements to get help for my brother. He has not been easy to work with. I talked to him yesterday and told him that we have to take care of this now. I will try to get this settled. I will keep you advised.