Franciscan At St Leonard - Dayton, OH has yet not published prices.

My mother was sent to the memory ward after a stroke that affected her short term memory. St Leonards was obviously making changes to their facility and the unit was re-designated as a short term care unit while my mother was in there. The nursing and patient care staff provided what I would call fair service, I question if they really were taking care of the patients or just reacting to various problems.
The admin staff always talked a good story but would not listen to our requests or needs. We asked that any type of physical therapy be minimized but found my mother twice in pain and upset after therapy sessions. I finally had to tell the administrator to zip it and we checked my mother out of the facility.
My parents sold their home and moved into St Leonards cottages with the thoughts of being able to use the facility and its services as they continued to age and their medical needs increased. But after this experience we will be looking for another location to care for them. St Leonards is great and selling you a bill of goods but they don't provide the service.

Just 10 miles south of Dayton, nestled on 240 acres of beautiful countryside, is an award-winning senior lifestyle community where residents enjoy convenience, security, amenities and activities among friendly neighbors and caring staff.
St. Leonard is a continuing care retirement community located in Centerville, Ohio where comfort and convenience meet. Our special combination of housing choices, personalized support services, vital active programs and quality health care goes beyond the traditional – it’s a new way of thinking that places your needs first.