Loving Care for Mom

Mom has been at Fostered Hearts for over a year. Rhonda and her staff not only keep the home sparkling clean, but they also make the residents feel like part of the family. It's a great place for mom who has memory problems. She loves when Rhonda's grandkids visit. They are so sweet and always give mom a hug. Mom spoils the puppies who love to sit on her lap and be petted. Couldn't ask for a happier
place for mom to be!

My mother in law is really thriving there. We love it..

The Fostered Hearts is a very friendly place. My mother in law is being well cared for. Everyone seems very friendly and happy there. Their residents also seem happy and well cared for. My mother in law is really thriving there. We love it. I would recommend it highly for anyone else. It has been an excellent experience. This is a really nice place. We are very pleased with the services there. It has been great.

Nice place

They do a great job here, I'd give them top marks across the board! The staff here are very friendly and take great care of the residents. It's just got a good, comfortable, family atmosphere, and my loved one seems very happy here. She also says they do a great job with the food!

Fostered Hearts of Milan offers personalized long-term, hospice, palliative and respite care for individuals with Alzheimer's, those that are Developmentally Disabled, Aged, Physically handicapped, and those suffering with Traumatic Brain Injuries. With semi-private rooms and 5 Acre's of a park like setting including Pond fishing this house becomes a home in your heart. Our staff members at Fostered Hearts have over 45 years combined experience in the heath care field ranging from a hospital setting, rehabilitation settings, to our individual home setting. At this time we provide care for up to four individuals. Our mission is to provide an environment for independence, growth, and hospitality by providing a secure location, offering compassion for you as one of our own family members and promoting respect, dignity and quality of life both emotionally and physically.