Brookdale W. Eisenhower Pkwy - Ann Arbor, MI

Brookdale W. Eisenhower Pkwy - Ann Arbor, MI has yet not published prices.

It feels like home

My husband is doing well here. I feel like things have started to fall into place, the staff is wonderful, they have gotten him interested in the activities and he is getting ready to go on his first outing/field trip with some of the other residents, he is up and walking again. and they are well trained to care for his memory issues as well as his Parkinsons. We like his room and he enjoys going to the dining room and he likes the food too. There is a beautiful secured courtyard where we can go and visit. This community feels like a home and I would definitely recommend coming for one of their tours.

Very Fine Home

It is a very fine home. Well maintained on the outside and clean on the inside. On the weekends it seems they could use more staffing. The laundry seems to get backed-up, there are dirty sheets on the chairs where we usually sit. My sister brought a laundry basket to put in the closet for his dirty clothes, instead, they still throw the dirty clothes on the floor. He has lost some of his clothes in the laundry process even though his name is written on his clothes. The food looks very appetizing, there are no complaints there. The staff is friendly and caring and they try very hard to handle the episodes my brother-in-law has while they are trying to get his medication under control. He was evaluated and they let us know they could handle difficult situations. There are nice areas outside for him to exercise. The community is in a good location and it is close by so that we can visit often. We feel he is in a very safe and secure facility.

Not impressed

They are really friendly and responsive until you sign the contract. After that good luck getting a response to emails, voicemails or texts.

Nice Community Overall

They are trying their best to care for my mother, and her needs here at this community. My mother has had some medical issues, but they have been attentive, and helpful. When I visit the community it looks nice, and her room is clean. They have a nice outdoor area, that is one of the reasons I choose this community. Overall this is a nice community, and I would recommend it.

I Am Happy With This Home

The care for my mom has been going well and I am 100% satisfied with where she is. The staff have been helpful and attentive for my mom. It is a beautifully, clean home.

Food needs improvement !!

This community has been wonderful and the property is beautifully maintained. The nursing care staff has also been great to my loved one. The food they offer needs a lot of improvement, they never have any fresh vegetables or fruit and they use way to much salt and gravy on there meals.

short staffed. They have great ideas but cant execute due to not enough aides

This community is super clean!!

Brookdale is beyond my best dreams for my dad. He loves the food and if he does get something he does not like they are quick to bring him something he likes better. They offer lots of snacks during the day. The staff are wonderful when working with my dad. I would recommend this community.

I liked it a lot.

I toured here recently. I liked it a lot. I liked the gentleman who talked to me, and showed me around. He was really friendly. It was a nice clean place. It was a good tour.

First Impressions

My husband has been in ClareBridge of AA for 3 months, chosen by our children. This is the 1st time I've been able to visit him there. I was very impressed with the staff and the level of caring that all the patients seemed to receive. The ratio of staff to patient seemed very well proportioned. Areas are opened and the building is in a circle with plenty of windows and sunshine. There are plenty of visual stimulation available and the staff always seems to be greeting the patients. My only distress was that Bob's room had a lot of "stuff" (small pieces of paper, etc.) on the floor and I would have liked to have seen his bedroom floor cleaner so if he walked barefoot at night, he would not pick up all the crud there. I have been in rehab twice and have seen the differences in treatment in those and in ClareBridge and am very pleased and positive about what I see there. Money wise, he is receiving more for his money than I am at rehab and my rehab is $2000 more per month than ClareBridge.

They do an excellent job here, I'd gi...

They do an excellent job here, I'd give them 5s across the board. The staff are especially impressive, they are very friendly and helpful. They've got plenty of activities to keep the residents occupied and interested as well. I also like how the memory care unit is not on the upper floors, so that the residents can have some time in outside areas if they choose to.

Best option in the area

Clare Bridge the best facility we reviewed for our father who has early-middle stage dementia. It is not a nursing care facility but does specialize in long-term living for similar types of patients. I really like the fact that there is access to fenced outdoor areas and the window looks out into one of those areas. The grounds are charming. The place is expensive and has a la carte charges for each additional type of special assistance required (for example, helping the resident to dress). On the other hand, ALL of these types of communities are pretty expensive, so that is not exceptional. My dad just moved in recently and will stay here until an opening at a preferred nursing home comes up, which will hopefully be soon (as he has been on the waiting list for a few years). In the meantime, this seems like a pretty nice place if the cost is not prohibitively expensive for you. I think in many cases it is a temporary solution for that reason.

Very nice. Clean. Easy to...

Very nice. Clean. Easy to talk to staff. I don't care for some of their fees however. Cable is not paid for and they charge one months rent when you enter that is not refundable. I was told this was to 'maintain' the premises. Mental impairment of other residents was a concern to me when comparing my father to them. Lovely grounds, nice outside areas.

Outwardly the place appears a "bit sh...

Outwardly the place appears a "bit shabby" however a resident told us it's a great place to live and I think that all of their services and inclusion would be of help to my father.

Brookdale W. Eisenhower Pkwy provides exceptional memory care services in beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan. Ann Arbor is home to the University of Michigan, boasting world class museums, stunning views of the Huron River and diverse dining options. There is something for everyone in lovely Ann Arbor.

Brookdale W. Eisenhower Pkwy is proud to be the memory care community of choice in Ann Arbor. We provide a high level of personalized service for seniors with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. Our staff is carefully chosen to work with people who have memory impairment. Their compassionate and caring attitudes help our residents feel at home and well cared for. By offering our residents a daily familiar routine and enriching activities, we strive to meet the unique needs of each person. Components of the daily routine include:

Mental exercises including brain stimulating games and discussions
Physical activity
Individual and group life skills that give residents a sense of belonging
Life enrichment programming that meets a variety of needs and personal backgrounds
Full service dining with a dementia friendly menu
Enclosed walking areas giving residents freedom to safely explore