Forest View Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing - Forest Hills, NY

Forest View Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing - Forest Hills, NY has yet not published prices.

Very professional they too great care of my friends staff very friendly and the social workers did a really great job explaining everything to me I would recommend it to anyone

My mom was admitted to the Forest View at age 91 after hip replacement surgery and lived there for 6 years.
I that place because of kosher food, good location, clean, spacey and well-decorated building with beautiful rooftop patio.
The upper floor is fully used for physical therapy, recreation center, concerts, special events.
The most precious part of that place is people who took good care of my mom up to her last breath.
I am very grateful to those who used their knowledge and warmth of heart to assist, to help.
Special thanks to [Removed], assistant director of nursing, [Removed], director of physical therapy, staff of the fifth floor.

I find not enough stimulation for dementia patients. They are in a large room not even facing the tv which is on. The person I visit is sitting in a wheel chair most of the day. If there is an aid in the room they do not engage in any conversation with the residents.

A Caring Environment

My mom ( age 90) was at this facility for 2 months. When she first arrived I thought that she would never be able to walk or be able to leave the nursing home. My mom left about a month ago and she is doing well in an apartment for seniors, walking with a walker and making new friends. The staff is friendly, caring and supportive. The physical therapists encouraged her to walk a little more each day. The nurses and aides were always smiling and helpful. The administrative staff was always available to answer any questions that I had. They were also very helpful to me and were concerned that as a caregiver I was taking care of myself. Today I received a call from [Removed] as a follow-up to find out not just about my mom but how I was doing. They made a difficult time easier for my mom and for me.

Forest View is a good rehab facility.

Forest View is a good rehab facility. It is supposed to be one of the best. They even have activities here. After a couple of weeks they are doing a good job.