Finnish American Village - Lake Worth, FL

Caring Community

The staff at this community was very kind and friendly. My tour guide was informative, and answered all my questions. Everyone was very nice and cheerful. You could tell they really care about their residents. It felt like a little family community. I got a good feeling at this community. The only issue was the location. It was to far for my family to travel.

I like the level of attentiveness, there are always a lot of people keeping their eye out for the residents. The food there is wonderful, really good. He liked the feel of the place, and picked this out of all the ones we looked at. I am pretty happy with them.

Review of The Village on High Ridge - Lake Worth, FL

this looks Fabulous but it is definitely out of range for a sibling. Trying to find something more centralized