Argo Senior Living at Haverhill - West Palm Beach, FL

Brookdale provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Great care for dad

We like this community alot. The staff are very caring and attentinve. The food seems to be good. He is offered to do activites, but at this not he is not participating. This community was available as soon as I needed. We like the size that is smaller so good that . A great community that is hightly recommended for vale and care of a loved one.

I Do Have Concerns, But Overall A Good Place

Overall it has been a good experience for us at this community. I do have a few concerns, that I will be addressing with the management. The first issue is the hidden fees they do not tell us about, I wish they would be more up front about the add on charges. The other issue is my mother is very dissatisfied with the meals. She says it is very poor quality. Other than my issues this is a good community. The staff is awesome, and it a good looking place.

This community gets my recommendation!!!

Mom was at this community for a short time and it was amazing. She loved the food and they offered numerous activities for the residents to enjoy. The staff worked with me the entire time and they were so nice. The community was clean and well taken care of.

It's clean and the staff seems to be friendly.

After much deliberation I think we have finally decided to move here. We like it and think it will work out well. We looked at several different places before we finally settled on this one. It's clean and the staff seems to be friendly.

Review of Brookdale Haverhill Road - West Palm Beach, FL

Assisted Living Facility ONLY. We were more interested in Independent Living

Very Good Overall

My mother has been in and out of the hospital and only been at this facility for two weeks but very happy with the staff and meals and she is cared for very well.

Spoke to Debbie at length. Only 34 units. Thought that was a great size. Offers many amenities for $2600 + cost of care. Without going into detail, this sounds like an ideal place. Debbie is very informative and cares. She would help our family coordinate getting my Dad from CA to FL, if he chooses.

Review of Heron's Run Assisted Living in West Palm Beach, FL

I had the pleasure of meeting Margie today. The facility is very nice, clean and the staff seemed very pleasant. They have activities and a very nice courtyard,also each room has a pleasant view. This is somewhere I would feel safe leaving my mother.

Good respite care

We had my loved one here for a brief time for a respite stay, and overall I thought they did a good job. It's a nice looking newer community, and they keep everything looking clean and well kept. I do think they could put a bit more effort into their activities, but otherwise everything was adequate.

They were clean but had ridiculous policies.

They were clean, and neat. I just thought that they had ridiculous policies. They were also really expensive. It wouldn't have left my loved one with much money.

very clean and nice.but hav...

very clean and nice.but having problems with coral bay.