Brookdale Wake Forest - Wake Forest, NC

Brookdale Wake Forest - Wake Forest, NC has yet not published prices.

Loved this place and enjoyed the tour. Residents were engaged with staff. Would have been #1 choice, but cost was a little more than we expected. Will entertain this option again if necessary. Staff was great.

Nice tour

This community was nice and the staff gave me a great tour. I did feel that the apartments were a bit too small and when I toured the memory unit I felt that it was set up more for the advanced stages of the disease. My daughter also felt that the location was just too far out of the way from either of us.

A tour

I liked this community when I visited. The community looked clean and well taken care of. The people I met were nice. This community was not in a good location for us and it was a little more expensive than what we were looking for.

Friendly, upbeat staff. Smelled bad throughout tour. Didn't smell any cleaning solutions. Price in NC is twice what it is in IN.

Things are going good!

The staff here has really been good. The community is clean and they keep my aunts room clean as well. My aunt does not eat really, but the food looks good. I like that they have a lot of things to keep the residents active.

High on Brookdale in Wake Forest

Outstanding experience. The staff is professional, respectful, friendly, and caring. The facility deserves 5 stars for cleanliness and design. We have not had 1 bad experience, frustration, or disappointment. My mother is receiving superior care, which is a great relief for me. She has been made to feel like she is part of a family with residents and staff. I am thankful a place like this one is close and available.

5 stars all the way!!

The staff keeps us informed on how my mother in law is doing. When she has really good days they tell us as well. There are plenty of activities available to her for when she gets more comfortable as well. The meals are good, and the place is kept clean and maintained well. I couldn't ask for better.

I'am Happy With MyAunt's Move Here

My aunt is doing well here at this community. She seems to have adjusted well to it. It is a very nice looking community, they do a great job with the cleanliness. They have a very good staff, she is being cared for well. They offer nice activities and good food. Overall I'am pleased with everything they have done for us.

Brother and sister in law visited here and said it smelled, had no security and the atmosphere was like a "nursing home"

An Amazing Assisted Living Community

My father-in-law was really lonely after my mother-in-law died. We tried having him live with us but he just wasn't happy. His needs became greater than what we could give him, mentally and physically. He agreed to try Carolina House but was sure he was going to hate it. We had to promise if he didn't like it he could move back with us. Needless to say he LOVES it there! He loves the people who live there, the staff and the life he has there. After just one week he said this was the place for him.

The first time we brought him home for dinner he couldn't wait to get back to his "home". He wouldn't even wait for dinner, we had to take him back early. I can't say enough good things about Carolina House and their staff. They make you feel at home immediately.

My husband and I visited other Assisted Living Communities in the area and didn't even stay for the entire tour, they were that bad.

When talking about Carolina House of Wake Forest to friends, other people will interrupt you to tell you how wonderful the place is and their experience there. It's where I can't to go when I'm no longer able to take care of myself.

Toured, but did not get a good impression

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for a loved one. I actually ended up seeing this community 3 times, and just overall did not end up getting a good impression of the place. Two of the times I visited there was a strong odor, which I could have seen as a one time accident if it had only happened once, but twice let me know there may be an issue.

Glad I chose this community

My mom moved from a memory care unit at a facility in another town a month ago and I continue to be impressed with the quality of the program and the care she has received here. All staff have been very friendly and helpful, letting me know how she is doing and letting me know about anything she needs me to bring her. She has already been visited by her physician and a podiatrist and is also receiving physical therapy & speech therapy. Her personal appearance and the tidiness of the belongings and clothing in her room are so much better than they were before and indicate she receives a lot of personal care and attention.

Nice tour but high price fo...

Nice tour but high price for small rooms. To far away for us to give mom the support we are interested in

Mom finds Carolina House at Wake Forest "COZY"

Before taking my Mom and stepfather to visit Raleigh-area Assited Living facilities, I did a thorough research of what the various companies and area facilities had to offer. Mom immediately expressed her delight that this facility felt "COZY". By the end of our tour, luncheon, and a thorough discussion with the sales rep and director about what we could expect, our parents had made up their minds. It is expensive, especially with the two of them as residents, but Carolina House has also been very helpful in getting the ball rolling to establish a VA Trust that will reduce their monthly costs significantly, since step-dad is a WWII vet. We feel very comfortable having them there. And Mom announced recently that in the 8 weeks they have been residents there, she has not heard a single harsh word from ANYONE on the staff. What more could we ask?

Nice facility..concern abou...

Nice facility..concern about the high fee

Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.