Fallbrook Woods - Portland, ME

Fallbrook Woods - Portland, ME has yet not published prices.

A wonderful place!

My mother was a resident from 2014 to 2016. I have nothing but great things to say about the facility. Staff was wonderful and my mother was always well taken care of. Staff was always available. Activities were always going on for the residents.

Fallbrook provided Poor Care to My Loved One

I very much regretted my family's decision to have Mom move into Fallbrook. After moving there, Mom's personal hygiene declined significantly. I frequently visited Mom and it would sadden me to often see her dressed in dirty clothes from the day before. On several occasions, she was wearing other people's clothing that didn't fit her properly. It seems like Fallbrook is habitually understaffed. Needing to sign my mother out of the facility in keeping with Fallbrook's policy, I once waited over forty minutes before being able to locate a staff person working on the unit. It made me wonder what would happen if I were a resident needing some kind of help or support. I brought my concerns to the Administrator, but she didn't seem to care. Although several of the staff are friendly and the facility is clean, I would not recommend anyone placing their loved one in the facility.

I strongly recommend Fallbrook Woods.

We recently moved my father in law who has alzheimers to this facility. I can not say enough good things about the staff at this location! The care is phenomenal, the staff is plentiful, well trained and very supportive.

I can see Mom at this place; clean an...

I can see Mom at this place; clean and bright; residents are friendly, clean and happy; one floor; garden; activities; full-time care. Director, who showed me around, told me they treat their residents with "dignity." There are 2 beds available.

I have visited Fallbrook Woods and wa...

I have visited Fallbrook Woods and was very impressed that they had the ability to care for Alzheimer's patients with a wide range of care needs. It is definitely an option.

I liked this the best.

I liked this the best.

Fallbrook Woods....See the Difference for Yourself"

Fallbrook Woods is a small assisted living facility located in the North Deering section of Portland, Maine. We offer many different levels of care, from limited to total assist. Our Aging in Place program ensures that your loved one will be able to reside at Fallbrook Woods as their needs change, no need to move. We are proud of our staff longevity; many of our staff members have worked at Fallbrook Woods for over five years, and most of those people have been at Fallbrook for seven or more. Our staff members are able to forge lasting relationships with our residents, and the residents are comforted by seeing familiar faces. We are fortunate to have a full-time staff of convenient location and fifteen passenger van allow our residents to tak part in many cultural and natural activities, as well as enjoying meals out on the town. The entire staff of Fallbrook Woods takes pride in the care we provide. Please call Denise for a tour any time to experience the Fallbrook Woods difference for yourself!