Atria Kennebunk

Atria is a beautiful, happy place with caring staff.

Kate Vance

Lynne, we appreciate your kind words, but they don't seem to match the star rating. Would you be willing to send us a note at [removed] with more detail?

great all the way around!

Mom just moved in yesterday. She is still adjusting, obviously, but Atria is a wonderful place.

Very nice facility with excellent amenities.
The only reason it isn't five stars is the lack of Maine care availability.

Need a more thorough assessment process

We did not have a good experience with Atria Kennebunk. I really think they need to be much more thorough in their patient assessment process. After a 10 minute meeting with my loved one they said they'd be able to handle everything, which did not end up being the case. He was above the level of care they were able to provide, and we ended up having to move him out.

Kate Vance

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns, we appreciate the feedback. I’ll be sure to share this with those who are best positioned to address the matter. If you’d like to discuss your experience in more detail, please feel free to email me at [removed]?

Going much better than expected!

Dad made a big move to the Atria so that he could be closer to us. Since he's made the move he is much happier than we thought he'd be and really enjoys being there. Atria Kennebunk is very beautiful both inside and out. The staff have been nothing but helpful and they are all very nice and friendly. Dad loves the food and as long as he's happy I'm happy!

very happy

She is loving Atria Kennebunk. She wishes she had come here sooner. The staff there is very friendly. Of course it is expensive but we are happy with the facility. She is very happy here overall. I have no complaints.

A Wonderful Community

This is a wonderful community. It offers everything that my mother in law needs. The food is wonderful as well. They offer a variety of activities. The community is very clean. Everything here is great. This is a 5 star community. I would recommend the Atria Kennebunk to anyone who is looking for a clean, friendly, and nice assisted living community. This is a good selection that has a lot to offer.

Review of Atria Kennebunk Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Kennebunk, ME

Great place, clean and helpful.

love them

The search was a hard one. Many facilities have similar offerings. When I walked in to Atria I felt welcomed and comfortable. It was a place I could live. The staff is fabulous and it is comforting knowing mom is in good hands when I am not around. After 1 month i have nothing but good to say.

Everything I could say about them is totally positive.

Everything I could say about them is totally positive. They have a lot of activities, they use a lot of imagination with what they have to offer during the day. They seem to have more people on staff just to help, than a lot of other places. They aren't the most expensive, but they are about medium. The friendliness of the staff is quite exceptional and the food is excellent with choices, just so good.

Seemed very nice, but too m...

Seemed very nice, but too much of a community focus for Dad to like. Kerri Mathews was absolutely wonderful! Care options were good at beginning, but perhaps not enough at the end.

Kate Vance

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Kennebunk. We are sorry to learn that we didn’t meet your expectations regarding our available care options. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please feel free to email us directly at [removed]

Very nice place. Felt very comfortabl...

Very nice place. Felt very comfortable there.Learned a lot and look forward to see a few others for comparison. Liked their philosophy on care.

I visited this site. It was outstand...

I visited this site. It was outstanding! They did not take VA benefits or Maine Care - too bad!

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our community and I want to let you know that we do gladly accept VA benefits. If you have any questions, please contact us at [removed] and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

companion room 2 people[$5,500.oo per...

companion room 2 people[$5,500.oo per mo.]

Both impressed

Both impressed

Atria Kennebunk is a friendly, upscale senior community nestled nearby the rocky shores of the Maine coast. Residents can enjoy the coziness of the gracious common rooms and choose from over 250 activities each month, including concerts in the park, local theatre, shopping trips, and walks along some of Maine’s most magnificent beaches.