Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation - Hutto, TX

Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation - Hutto, TX has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Pain Management

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

Things were good overall, though a little more communication on their part would be nice.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

My loved one enjoys being there and they are friendly.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

They have very nice employees, but we have not had any communication on how my loved one is doing.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

My loved one seems to be doing okay. They were very prompt with getting her in there. The transition was so quick. The nurses are great over the phone and in person. The aides are great. She is pleased with the food. The nurses are very informative.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

The charge nurse and administrators were all great. The LPNs were great. Depending on patient activity, it was generally clean. The only weakness was in some of the nursing assistants.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

It is great. They treat my dad really, really well. They are great with him and they help get things accomplished. He loves the food. They call me whenever they change the medicine and they call me all the time. Everybody communicates great with me.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

My grandpa is very pleased with the facility so far, as well as my grandma who spends almost all of her time with him there. The facility has really accommodated the family. They both really like how friendly the staff is, especially the nurses. My grandpa loves the therapy! The nurses are overall very good. They are always happy. My grandpa enjoys his meals at the facility and so does my grandma when she is visiting him.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

We were here before and we were pleased enough to come back to it. They are good at keeping us informed. When we first got there, some of the service was not quite quick enough to suit him. It may have been a staffing problem. They did not get to him right away to help, but lately, it has been good. We had to get someone in the room to clean since they had not cleaned it for several days. I was not happy with this, but they have been cleaning the room. Some of the meals are good and some are not good. Sometimes there are arguments between the residents and aides. One of the patients cannot feed himself, and when he finishes, he tries to take food from other patients. He needs help.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

So far, I am pleased. Their communication is excellent. It is a beautiful facility with a good setup. There are lots of places to sit inside and outside. They have fountains and shade. There are lots of windows, and it is bright. My loved one likes some of the meals. She is a finicky eater.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

I am impressed with how clean it is. They have called me a couple of times. They called after a procedure was done. My loved one took a fall and they claimed it was about 15 minutes before he was found. That disturbed me because he was bleeding.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

Everybody was very nice and had a good attitude and did their jobs right. I cannot think of a single nurse that was not nice to us. Some of the staff were top notch. They were very nice. The meals were very good. That facility is the best I know of.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

My loved one is doing well. They are friendly. She is very happy with the meals. They have been very informative and are setting up a meeting with me.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

For the most part, they are really good with engaging with my mom We like the director of nursing on the weekends. The woman who does the activities is very engaging and told my mom about the activities, and the activities were really cool. On the weekends, there is not enough staff, and we go and help her on the weekends. There needs to be a good consistency with the quality of the meals.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

It is good overall, but there is room for improvement.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

The people in therapy take care of my loved one's therapy needs. It is very clean, with clean towels and sheets. They do call when something happens or there has been a a change of his medication. If he falls, they call the fire department to come and help. This happened four times in two weeks. I am wondering how long was he on the floor without a call button. During the week, it is fine with enough staff, but on the weekends, there are only three people to handle all of the patients. My loved one is not getting help drinking and eating on weekends. His call button is not reachable. If I ask a question on weekends, it seems like I am pestering them.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

My loved one says the therapy has been really good. The week care is fine, but weekend care is not good. They are short-staffed on the weekend. They should meet with family regarding meals when they just come in.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

The therapists are very good. I like them! They are trying to help my loved one, and are helping her a lot. Times are not kept precise. They are understaffed. The nurses try, but they have so many patients that they cannot be on time to help her. The staff is polite. There's a couple that I really didn't like. The place wouldn't pass a white glove inspection.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

They had a problem with getting my loved one's medicine right. It wasn't a very smooth transition. One of the nurses told me that she didn't need one of her medications, even though she did. Except for the aides, most of the staff has been good and responsive. The therapists are great! They do a good job. Meals haven't been bad. There's stuff growing in the staff refrigerator. I haven't been informed of anything. They are lacking in communication.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

My loved one was on meds every 4 hours. They tried to get him up for therapy, but he could not do anything because of the medications. They used an urinal on him incorrectly. I did not know that they were giving him certain medications. I needed more communication. The nurse and the director were wonderful and friendly. The night nurse was not friendly. The aides tried their best. It is a very nice facility. The assistant director was helpful. They were short on staff. The director tried hard to make me happy.

Review of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

They were not kind to my stepdad and did not follow instructions at all. They gave him big chunks of food and didn't help. They told him to pee himself. The therapy was very nice. The nurses wouldn't help him. The bathroom was dirty, and they wouldn't do meals like we needed.

My loved one enjoys the ice cream!

The place was immaculate.

I've asked for things to be fixed and that doesn't happen in a timely fashion. The doctor should call me after he sees my mom, and he does not.

Everything went perfectly here

This facility offers rehabilitation as well as long term care. My Dad was here for a short time but the overall experience was fantastic. The facility was big, looked nice, and was very clean. Everything was perfect. It was the first place that I had seen that gave my Dad a menu to choose meals from so there were a lot of options. Overall, I was very pleased with how things were handled while my Dad was there and I would recommend them to others.

The rehabilitation service is good at this community

The rehabilitation side of this community is great. The people were nice and helpful. It is a clean community and I would recommend this community for rehabilitation. The nursing home side of this community is not good. They do not offer a good quality of care. They do not have enough staff to care for the residents personnel needs. The food was not good and they did not seem to accommodate any residents dietary needs.

OUTSTANDING!!!

OUTSTANDING!!! My mother has lived at Falcon Ridge since it opened several months ago, after living in another facility for 2 and a half years. Let me tell you, the quality of care is unsurpassed!! From the minute you step in the door, you realize you have entered a special place. The cornerstone of this facility is the high expectations and leadership of it's administrator, Chris. He is completely committed to running the best nursing facility I have yet to come across. He is motivated, professional, compassionate and goes "above and beyond"! Also, Charles, the Director of Nursing is amazing! He leads by example, requiring the best from his nurses and CNA's. Charles is the perfect blend of professional and fun! Together, they are an unbeatable team. The therapy and rehab departments are incredible and the activities director is young and energetic. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire staff at Falcon Ridge. They enhance the beautiful physical environment with their work ethic and compassion and help make Falcon Ridge a safe and HAPPY place for loved ones. I cannot imagine my mother living anywhere else. I would HIGHLY recommend Falcon Ridge to any and everyone who is looking for rehabilitation care or a long term home for a loved one.

Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation provides comprehensive rehabilitation, health care, and coordination needs to our patients. We work with each individual and their families to ensure all personal needs and goals are being met. Our therapy center assesses, monitors, and treats those in need of rehabilitative treatment. Transition Rooms are used to patients to practice tasks required for daily living in their home, after discharge.

Residents enjoy salon and spa services and a full activities program. We feature community events, shopping trips, religious services, Bingo, and other social events. To better serve our patients, we have a state-of-the-art call system with communication capabilities. The Culinary Services Director meets with each patient to discuss any food restrictions and preferences.