Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation - Hutto, TX

Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation - Hutto, TX has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Pain Management

My loved one enjoys the ice cream!

The place was immaculate.

I've asked for things to be fixed and that doesn't happen in a timely fashion. The doctor should call me after he sees my mom, and he does not.

Everything went perfectly here

This facility offers rehabilitation as well as long term care. My Dad was here for a short time but the overall experience was fantastic. The facility was big, looked nice, and was very clean. Everything was perfect. It was the first place that I had seen that gave my Dad a menu to choose meals from so there were a lot of options. Overall, I was very pleased with how things were handled while my Dad was there and I would recommend them to others.

The rehabilitation service is good at this community

The rehabilitation side of this community is great. The people were nice and helpful. It is a clean community and I would recommend this community for rehabilitation. The nursing home side of this community is not good. They do not offer a good quality of care. They do not have enough staff to care for the residents personnel needs. The food was not good and they did not seem to accommodate any residents dietary needs.

OUTSTANDING!!!

OUTSTANDING!!! My mother has lived at Falcon Ridge since it opened several months ago, after living in another facility for 2 and a half years. Let me tell you, the quality of care is unsurpassed!! From the minute you step in the door, you realize you have entered a special place. The cornerstone of this facility is the high expectations and leadership of it's administrator, Chris. He is completely committed to running the best nursing facility I have yet to come across. He is motivated, professional, compassionate and goes "above and beyond"! Also, Charles, the Director of Nursing is amazing! He leads by example, requiring the best from his nurses and CNA's. Charles is the perfect blend of professional and fun! Together, they are an unbeatable team. The therapy and rehab departments are incredible and the activities director is young and energetic. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire staff at Falcon Ridge. They enhance the beautiful physical environment with their work ethic and compassion and help make Falcon Ridge a safe and HAPPY place for loved ones. I cannot imagine my mother living anywhere else. I would HIGHLY recommend Falcon Ridge to any and everyone who is looking for rehabilitation care or a long term home for a loved one.

Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation provides comprehensive rehabilitation, health care, and coordination needs to our patients. We work with each individual and their families to ensure all personal needs and goals are being met. Our therapy center assesses, monitors, and treats those in need of rehabilitative treatment. Transition Rooms are used to patients to practice tasks required for daily living in their home, after discharge.

Residents enjoy salon and spa services and a full activities program. We feature community events, shopping trips, religious services, Bingo, and other social events. To better serve our patients, we have a state-of-the-art call system with communication capabilities. The Culinary Services Director meets with each patient to discuss any food restrictions and preferences.