The Brazos of Waco - Waco, TX

The Brazos of Waco - Waco, TX has yet not published prices.

• Wi-Fi
  • Outside Patio Garden

I talk to everyone there every day, I just love them all. The meals are fine. I eat in my room because I don't like to be bothered. They are pretty good at keeping me updated.

The place has been a blessing for my loved one. He got sick and is in the rehab until his procedure can be done. I love this place, and they take such good care of him. He likes it here. He is doing a little bit of rehab. The facility is very clean, 100%. It feels like you're walking into a big hotel. He has really good meals, and they are very nutritious. He is on a special diet to prepare for surgery, and they know what to do with the cooking for him. They keep me informed. I listen to what they have to say, and if I want to know something they answer all my questions.

We are a community of wellness, independence, and luxury. The expert staff of The Brazos of Waco is dedicated to providing you with individualized short-term and long-term rehabilitative services, with the touch of elegance you deserve. Our deluxe facility is newly built and expands 61,000 square feet, located just minutes from nearby hospitals, restaurants, and Interstate 35.

The Brazos of Waco Luxury Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing offers a range of rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, for short stays and extended care. Our facility is equipped with infusion therapy and TPN service technologies, along with advanced modality wound care treatment. We also provide tracheotomy care/weaning, and pulmonary rehabilitation featuring in-wall oxygen and suctioning.

Our fine dining experience is restaurant style, with two beautifully decorated dining rooms where residents enjoy fresh, alternating menus. Residents have access to our luxurious spa room complete with whirlpool tubs and walk-showers. Our amenities include flat screen televisions, an Internet café and WiFi.