San Gabriel - Round Rock, TX

San Gabriel - Round Rock, TX has yet not published prices.

• IV Therapy

Review of San Gabriel

I am really pleased. The woman in charge of therapy is nice and very positive and tells me whatever I need to know. It's clean. The therapy and social worker have been very helpful with information. The nurses have attitudes and are short. I would like a little bit of time spent with me. That's the big difference between the therapy team and the nurses.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

The staff are just great, caring people. A nurse went above and beyond during my loved one's stay here. He is a challenge to care for, and they have been nothing but supportive and caring. He is a picky eater, and he said the meals were okay. The facility is very clean and very nice. When I call or visit, the staff are very informative.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

The staff, for the most part, is very friendly. There are times when it seems like they are a little short-staffed, but other than that, they are very nice. The CNAs come off as too tired. More attention and time per patient from the nurses would be a nice improvement. Communication is my main concern. I would like them to reach out or give some sort of report to the family. It would be nice to have a clearer way to see how my father is doing.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

So far, it is going very well. The staff, as well as the nurses, have been absolutely amazing. They have been so helpful in keeping us informed. They are providing us with information and helping us through this adjustment.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

I would recommend this facility to a friend.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

I would recommend San Gabriel.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

I would recommend San Gabriel.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

The staff is very nice. I like an aide who works on the weekends. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything. She makes sure my loved one is comfortable, and she helps with my requests. I filled out a grievance yesterday because the staff turned my loved one on his left side, and this is where he is injured. The nurse did not know that she was not supposed to put him on his left side. An aide put a sign over his bed not to put him on his left side.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

My loved one has done therapy a couple of times so far, and it is going well. Some nurses are marvelous and caring, and if we need help, they will do what we need. A couple others are indifferent, so there are opportunities for improvement. The staff do their best. The interactions my loved one has had with the staff are mixed, and she has not seen her doctor. There is confusion about her medications and care plan. I asked the facility to put bed rails on the bed, and nothing has been done. When I ask for information, there is no clear line of communication. My loved one asks them what is going on, and they do not get back to her.

Review of San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center Community

The wound care specialist and the physical therapist are very informative. The rehab therapy is fine. The first two shifts of nurses are fine, but not the third shift. The fill-in staff do not give me my medications on time, and I have to call them to give me my medications. Sometimes they are 90 minutes late or more. They only change my catheter once per day, and it is supposed to happen at every shift. They did not change my medication patch for two weeks, and this is supposed to be changed once per week. I have been here almost three weeks, and the welcome manager just came today.

Review of San Gabriel

They have great staff who are very informative and attentive. It is very clean. My loved one is very happy with the meals and dining. They are very good at keeping me informed.

Review of San Gabriel

I have nothing but good things to say. This is my second time coming here for rehab therapy, and everything is great here. The therapy is excellent. The meals are great.

Review of San Gabriel

Everything is going well so far, though my loved one has having a hard time receiving pain medication.

Review of San Gabriel

Generally, everything is good. The staff keeps us up to date with everything. We had only one issue with a CNA.

Review of San Gabriel

I think everything is pretty good. My loved one likes several of the staff there. They say she is improving, but she does not know if she is improving. They are taking it slow for the therapy

Review of San Gabriel

The nurses are very kind and answer when I call them. My loved one likes the meals. They do give other options. The first couple of days were hard. I had to let the CNAs know about her needs. I wrote up something to help with her needs, and they were taken care of. The room needs to be a little cleaner.

Review of San Gabriel

So far, it is good. The meals are going very well for my mother. Communication could definitely improve.

Review of San Gabriel

I was very impressed by the cleanliness when I walked in. The therapists are very good. They are nice and considerate. The nurses are very good and helpful. They are very good about informing me. They called me about medications and getting back to me. Overall, they are good. There a couple of aides who are wonderful, and the others I would fire immediately. They are not pleasant. The professional people were nice and helpful and the day-to-day people were less than desired. They serve institutional food. I tasted the cake and did not know it was cake. Some of the food was good and some not so good. I would recommend it for rehab only, but I am not sure about long-term.

Review of San Gabriel

I went up there two times, and everyone seemed very nice on those days. The staff was very pleasant. It looked clean. My loved one was not happy. He had no phone. When he was ready to leave with a wheelchair, there was confusion. He said it took forever to come and help him. I didn't hear anything from the staff.

Review of San Gabriel

I can never find anyone and can't get a hold of anyone. It's disorganized. My loved one is not eating the food. They are not telling me whether she is eating or not. They called me one time. It's hard to talk to anyone.

San Gabriel Rehabilitation and Care Center is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in a comfortable community of holistic wellness.

From speech, occupational, and physical therapy to post-operative stabilization and wound care management, our interdisciplinary team is well prepared to guide you to measurable improvements - whatever your diagnoses or rehabilitative needs may be.