Creekside Terrace - Belton, TX

Creekside Terrace - Belton, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

They seem to care and take good care of my loved one. She hasn't complained about the food.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The staff is very caring and professional. The therapy is great. I like the night nurse. She is on point and on top of it. It is very sanitary and clean. It looks brand new. There are no bed bugs. The bathroom is sparkling clean. The meals are great. I am always in communication with them. Overall, they are communicative with what you need.

Everything is good.

It was great.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

My loved one is doing really well. The staff have been really receptive to him. He is doing well in therapy. He has been kept clean, and they are responsive. It is very clean. It smells nice, and his room is kept clean. The food looks really good. They are on top of the communication. The social worker or admin called me and was very helpful.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The nurses and doctor are always coming and checking on my loved one and making sure she's okay. If there are any updates, they call me and let me know.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

I have no complaints. I like the care, and the facility is outstanding. My brother is improving in rehab. I like the nighttime nurse. She is very nice. The staff is very friendly. The whole appearance does not look like a facility, and it does not smell bad. My brother says the food is good. He eats all day long. They call me when there is a problem, though I could not get through on the phone the other day.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

I love it here. It's a beautiful building. The food is good. The nurses are good. I really enjoy it. The lady that bathes me is really good. They're working on the communication. That's the one major issue. Overall, it's a hit or miss.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The staff is very kind and attentive. The therapy is good. The nurses are good. They keep the place clean. The communication is very good, with no problems. The meals are okay. They are understaffed.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

We have been here to this facility in the past. I requested it again for my mother to go. Someone in administration has gone out of her way to communicate with me. She comes in to visit when I am there and stays updating on my mother's condition. She also made a point to reference the change in my mother from our previous visit, which shows how in touch she is with the residents. I have not heard from the doctor until this point.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

So far, it is good here. The service is wonderful. The cleanliness is all wonderful. Everybody is fine at keeping me informed.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

So far, everything has gone well. I do not know specific names, but the staff is very friendly.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The staff treat us well, and the place is very nice. It is immaculate, and they clean it every day. The meals are pretty good. Sometimes the food could be a little better, but overall, it is good.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The rehab therapists are very good with my loved one! They know who we are and come to us to update us on her progress. Everyone on the staff is very friendly! This is a great facility. They clean her room every day. Overall, it is very clean! It seems as though the patients have to wait a long time for their meals in the dining room. The communication is very good. They call right away, especially if there is an incident. Whenever we are there and ask questions, they answer immediately, looking up any information we are asking about.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

I like one of the housekeepers, who is really nice. I like my therapist. Sometimes the meals are not good, and sometimes they are great. Sometimes communication is lacking. I had trouble getting my medications the first couple of weeks, and one day they ran out. It was ten hours before I got my medications. It is taken care of now.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The people were great and on the spot whenever the call light came on for help. I got really good results from them. The rehab was great and the equipment was good. All around, the nurses were good. The cleaning lady came every day. The serving of the tray was good. I was not too happy with the food.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

My loved one is happy there, and that is important to me. The food is good and she thinks it is a beautiful place. She is pleased.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

We are very pleased. I am pleased with the way they are handling my mother, and she can instigate things. They bring her meals three times a day with snacks. She is improving in therapy. They cleaned when I was there, and it is a very nice place. I feel like I am in a hotel when I go there. She has had a pretty good appetite, and she eats really well. They were real good at informing us at first, and now we want to know if she is going home in 20 days. I have not talked with anybody since we took her in. We want to know how she is doing every few days.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

So far, so good. I do not have any complaints. They are addressing my concerns. They answer my questions and they are responsive. It is a beautiful facility and well kept. My mother requires a different kind of diet, and it has been fine. It takes some adjustment to make sure it is happening. I had a call today, so communication is good.

Creekside Terrace provides customized care plans to meet each residents specific needs in 24-hour skilled nursing setting. Our 126-bed building has both private and semi-private suites. We are a home away from home for our guests, treating each guest with dignity and respect. The dedicated staff are devoted to promote and enhance the quality of life for each resident.