Creekside Terrace - Belton, TX

Creekside Terrace - Belton, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

So far, it is good here. The service is wonderful. The cleanliness is all wonderful. Everybody is fine at keeping me informed.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

So far, everything has gone well. I do not know specific names, but the staff is very friendly.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The staff treat us well, and the place is very nice. It is immaculate, and they clean it every day. The meals are pretty good. Sometimes the food could be a little better, but overall, it is good.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The rehab therapists are very good with my loved one! They know who we are and come to us to update us on her progress. Everyone on the staff is very friendly! This is a great facility. They clean her room every day. Overall, it is very clean! It seems as though the patients have to wait a long time for their meals in the dining room. The communication is very good. They call right away, especially if there is an incident. Whenever we are there and ask questions, they answer immediately, looking up any information we are asking about.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

I like one of the housekeepers, who is really nice. I like my therapist. Sometimes the meals are not good, and sometimes they are great. Sometimes communication is lacking. I had trouble getting my medications the first couple of weeks, and one day they ran out. It was ten hours before I got my medications. It is taken care of now.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

The people were great and on the spot whenever the call light came on for help. I got really good results from them. The rehab was great and the equipment was good. All around, the nurses were good. The cleaning lady came every day. The serving of the tray was good. I was not too happy with the food.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

My loved one is happy there, and that is important to me. The food is good and she thinks it is a beautiful place. She is pleased.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

We are very pleased. I am pleased with the way they are handling my mother, and she can instigate things. They bring her meals three times a day with snacks. She is improving in therapy. They cleaned when I was there, and it is a very nice place. I feel like I am in a hotel when I go there. She has had a pretty good appetite, and she eats really well. They were real good at informing us at first, and now we want to know if she is going home in 20 days. I have not talked with anybody since we took her in. We want to know how she is doing every few days.

Review of Creekside Terrace Belton

So far, so good. I do not have any complaints. They are addressing my concerns. They answer my questions and they are responsive. It is a beautiful facility and well kept. My mother requires a different kind of diet, and it has been fine. It takes some adjustment to make sure it is happening. I had a call today, so communication is good.

Creekside Terrace provides customized care plans to meet each residents specific needs in 24-hour skilled nursing setting. Our 126-bed building has both private and semi-private suites. We are a home away from home for our guests, treating each guest with dignity and respect. The dedicated staff are devoted to promote and enhance the quality of life for each resident.