Fairhill Castle, LLC - Spring Valley, CA

Very impressive!

The building is set up in a very aestheticaly pleasing way, and it is clean as well. The staff are very professional and friendly. I really like their procedures and their top-notch level of care. I can't really remember if they offered a lot of activities, but that isn't really high on my priority list. Although I am not able to move my mother here because she is on a strict renal diet, I really do feel that she would have been happy here.

Nice couple. Clean, but too...

Nice couple. Clean, but too small. Nice front yard, backyard OK. Run down neighborhood. No sidewalk to take her for a walk in the wheelchair. Bedroom too small for 2 beds. 2600 - 2800. 2nd property: Also small, but single room. Male residents - non-friendly staff. One resident smokes.

San Diego St

I took a tour and was very impressed. House was neat and clean from the street view. Inside spacious and clean residents were active and friendly. I would feel secure if my family members lived there.

Fairhill Castle-Just Like Being Home

When I first walked into Fairhill Castle, there was a wonderful smell of something cooking in the kitchen. The house was warm and inviting and very, very clean. All the residents were up and dressed and hanging out in various parts of the house, to include the back patio. It was obvious that the house was cleaned continuously. The rooms are very spacious and appropriately appointed. The caregivers are tremendous, administering to all the needs of the residents, and in my Mom's case, coordinating medications and doctor's calls with hospice. You can tell they really care. And the owner, June, is wonderful to work with. This was the perfect place for my Mom. I highly recommend Fairhill Castle for anyone who is looking for help for a loved one.

Very nice, staff is very friendly. si...

Very nice, staff is very friendly. single room.

2 live in caregivers. have movie nig...

2 live in caregivers. have movie night, board games, cards, celebrate birthdays/holidays, bbq's, neighborhood walks. nice backyard. very quiet street in cul-de-sac.

Residential

Residential

Nice back yard and clean facility.

Nice back yard and clean facility.

Fairhill Castle, LLC is located in beautiful Spring Valley, California. Boasting amazing views and carefully attended landscaping, this assisted living home is located in a quiet neighborhood with close access to freeways, parks, adult community centers, and more. Our ranch style units provide ease of use in an apartment-like setting. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care to each and every resident. We offer help with everyday activities like the preparation of meals, medication administration, light housekeeping duties, and laundry while allowing your loved one to retain their independence. In addition to standard assisted living, we offer short respite stays, and special accommodations for residents with dementia, or who have different needs such as special diets. Our basic services include but are not limited to, balanced and nutritious meals, transportation arrangement, physical and rehabilitation therapy, medication management, along with fun community social activities including movie night, board games, cards, birthday and holiday celebrations, backyard barbecue's, neighborhood walks, and much more. Our goal is to provide your loved one with the same, high quality, care you would. We treat your family like they're our family. We encourage you to visit us and tour our facility for more information.