Fairbanks Court Assisted Living - Houston, TX

Nice Community-Needed closer to our home

We toured Fairbanks Court Assisted Living for our loved one. It was a nice community. The staff was friendly and it was a clean home. We chose another community based on the location that was closer to our home.

Dad is happy and that makes me happy!

I just left after a nice long Sunday afternoon visit with my 91-year-old Father who has been a resident of Fairbanks Court since October 2016 and is very happy there. It's nice to leave feeling good about the facility. I have friends who don't feel that way after visiting their loved ones.

The owners, management and staff are very attentive to his needs and make it feel like his home – not an impersonal facility. They are very accommodating and do a good job of communicating with me. Because it is only a 16-person facility, they are able to keep it very personal and also provide well above average meals, which is important to my Dad. One Sunday earlier this year, the owner came by with breakfast burritos for everyone and played church hymns on the piano while they ate. My Dad still talks about it like it was Christmas because he enjoyed it so much. We are very pleased with the choice we made and can only give Fairbanks Court our highest recommendation.

No Problems, Tour went Well

I had no issues during my tour of this facility. The community looked nice, and everyone was kind to my family, and myself. I did find another community that suited our needs better, but my tour of this facility went well.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. No major complaints at this point. Their attention to needs have been very good. Any concerns they notify the family, and the proper people right away.

Fairbanks court has a wonderful director David Gober

Recently I had the difficult task of finding a good living facility for my elderly father since he could no longer live in his home. I made some inquiries for facilities in the Houston area. I had the good luck to get a call from [Removed]. I spoke to [Removed] and he gave me the basic information that I needed. Really nice to actually speak to the person who is the director of the facility, as opposed to a marketing agent. I visited the facility and met with [Removed] in person. I liked the facility because it housed a small number of residents and it seemed more "homey" than a large facilities. I explained my Dad's abilities and disabilities to [Removed]. [Removed] understood the problems I was facing and he was willing to do everything he could to help me with my Dad. [Removed] was willing to literally go the extra mile to assist me in bring my Dad to Houston. My dealings with [Removed] showed me what a kind, caring and honest person he is. He is a man of his word. I would highly recommend Fairbanks Court because a good man like [Removed] is the Director of the facility.

Good Tour!

The Fairbanks Court Assisted Living was a nice place, but it did not fit my father's needs. The place was a bit too wide. The house was clean and maintained well, the people were very friendly and explained everything very well.

New community!

Our loved one is doing as well as they could be since the move to Fairbanks Court Assisted Living. We are very satisfied with the care the staff have provided and have been very happy with Fairbanks overall. The community is clean and very well kept. Our loved one is enjoying the meals that are served. The community is newer and they are working out the kinks as they continue.

Brand new 16 bed community with amenities. Children of the owners are at the property which would be a good thing for Mom. Private rooms available.

Beautiful facility. Caregivers were engaged with residents. The distance is really a factor for our family. Will keep it on the short list.

I'am Very Happy With This Community

I'am very satisfied with this community. They are taking good care of my mother in her needs. I know she is being cared for well. I happy with everything they have done for us. Everything has worked out well.