Extra Care is top notch!

I do not understand what the last lady is talking about. I visited Extra Care and fell in love! It was just so "homey" it was very nice and so clean, you could eat off the floors! And the administrator that showed me and mother around was beyond friendly! All the workers were so knowledgeable and you could tell that all the residents were personally cared for and loved. I am just blown away by the last lady. I have my mother there and couldn't be happier with the service, care and love for mother. I would recommend Extra Care to everyone! The administrator went above and beyond to help me get the right paperwork and introduced me to some government funding I wasn't even aware of! And by the way, my mother loves it there! She is spoiled rotten!

Visited extra care and felt they do not offer services as indicated and very inconsistent with what they do offer. The manager was not friendly but the other staff was. The staff are aids. Not CNA's with the exception of one. RN is there 3 days a week not 5 and house is old. Does not look inviting. Could use a total makeover on the inside. The manager has no medical training but she is called when something happens with the residents and she makes the decision when to call the RN.

Care

They took excellent care of my husband. I really think they went above and beyond the call of duty. They made his remaining days as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend them.