Evergreen Senior Living - Decatur, IL

Evergreen Senior Living - Decatur, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

I've lived here 35 years! My favorite part is the activities. I enjoy the painting class so much! I also love my apartment and the location!

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

I have lived at Evergreen for almost 4 years! I love it here. The staff is always wonderful and helpful with any problems I have. We have a great activity program and always get people involved. I love it here!

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

I love Evergreen so much! This is my home and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I have tears in my eyes right now knowing how happy I am here. All the nurses, CNAs and all staff are so good to me.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

One thing I love is the activities! Our activity director gives us many opportunities to learn new things and have fun such as water aerobics, painting class, and trips out in town! We are a big family here - sitting out on the front porch and enjoying each other's company is one of my favorite parts of each day.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

I love the employees here! They are caring and kind. I also love the food! I love how pet friendly it is, especially our office dogs!

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

The staff is great. They care for the people that live here. We have a great craft person. We go on trips do a lot of thinks and they are free. We go on trips and have bingo. 95% of the time the food is good. People can't live everything.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

I've lived here almost 6 years! Of course every place has issues, but there are many staff here that help you with any problems you have! I enjoy our church services especially! I haven't missed one yet. Our maintenance director is the best, too!

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

Living at Evergreen has a wonderful community feel. I really enjoy the activities. One of my favorite things to do is sit on our front porch on a warm day with a drink in my hand! The wellness staff is so good to me. When I'm sick, they're constantly checking on me. Everyone here genuinely cares!

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

I enjoy all the different activities Evergreen offers! The people here are so friendly and I LOVE that it is pet friendly!

Not Really Assisted Living

They did a good job with what they had, but as soon as they required more care they wouldn't keep them. Not much of an assisted living facility, and different than what we had been led to believe. The CNA's were expected to clean and do dishes and feed all the residents, but they weren't allowed to assist if someone fell - they had to call ambulance. There was no nurse on staff, just one on call. There was only one CNA to every ten residents, and they just couldn't give the care.