Keystone Meadows & Keystone Gardens - Decatur, IL

Highly Recommend

We could not be happier with Keystone Senior Living. All of the staff have been wonderful to my parents. The facility is clean and offers everything they need.

Very friendly, plenty of activities and nice sized apartments with patios or balconies.

Keystone Meadows

One week after moving in, we are increasingly impressed by the care given by the staff. So far, we love this place!

A nice quiet community!!

The people that took us on the tour of this community were very nice. The community itself seemed to be a little to quiet for my dad. We did not notice any of the residents out and involved in any of the activities.

A Very Good Place For Mom

Everything is wonderful and clean at this community. The staff are very nice and attentive to my aunt and especially in her time of need after losing her dog. My aunt is adjusting well and has gained 10 pounds since staying with the community. My aunt loves the meals provided, she reads me the menu everyday! Overall it is a good place for my aunt and I would most certainly recommend this community.

Spacious apartments

Very nice, spacious apartments in this community. The staff is great and so helpful. The facility is clean and well kept. The food is pretty good here and there are enough activities to keep you busy and involved with the other residents here.

Mom is comfortably settled in

Mom is very comfortable at Keystone Meadows. She likes her independence and her new apartment comfy. The staff is attentive.

I'm enjoying it..

The Keystone Meadows & Keystone Gardens is very good. I'm enjoying it. The food is good. They have been very helpful. The facility is very clean and nice. The staff is always willing to help. The value is excellent. This is a really nice community with a nice atmosphere. I would recommend it to anyone. I am very pleased with it. It is an excellent facility. I am happy with everything. It's just great.

A caring community that promotes health, well-being, and independence. Our community offers two lifestyles side by side on the same campus. Keystone Gardens Independent Living has services and amenities that complement an active lifestyle. When additional care or assistance becomes necessary, Keystone Meadows Assisted Living is next door, offering 24-hour nursing services tailored to each individual. Together, Keystone Gardens and Keystone Meadows offer levels of care and support to meet a variety of needs. The services and assistance offered at Keystone Gardens and Keystone Meadows allow each of our residents to maintain control over their daily lives and activities.

Keystone Gardens Independent Living

Keystone Gardens is an active community of independent seniors. Our residents enjoy spacious, maintenance-free one- or two-bedroom apartments each with a full kitchen, full bath, large closets, and a balcony or patio. Dining in the Keystone Café is a great alternative to cooking—with no dishes to wash. Our fitness center is fully equipped, and our recreation area has a pool table, computer lab, and library. Emergency assistance is available 24-hours per day through the emergency call system in each apartment.

Keystone Meadows Assisted Living

Keystone Meadows is a licensed assisted living community that offers personal assistance 24 hours per day with individually designed care plans. Our nursing staff is directed by a registered nurse and includes licensed practical nurses. Apartments have one or two bedrooms, a kitchenette with a full-size refrigerator and sink, and a private bathroom. Weekly