Eagle Ridge of Decatur - Decatur, IL

It feels like a huge family at Eagle Ridge!!

This is a very active community and this was one of the things that drew my dad to live here. He is very actively involved in many of the different things available. My dad does not complain about the food. The community is well taken care of and kept up. The staff are very nice and we have good communication with them. This community gets a high recommendation from me.

Our first week.

This is our first full week here and we are both so happy. The food is good and the people are happy. It is nice to look around the dining room and see all of the pleasant faces. The nurses are so sweet and we thank them for making us feel at home.

She really likes it

She really likes it at Eagle Ridge of Decatur. Her room is so much nicer than what she had before and for less money. She likes the food. The staff come give her the medicine she needs. She doesn't have to worry about it. The last facility she was at didn't do that. She is doing much better here. I think because they are to make sure she gets all of her medication and they monitor her blood pressure. It is a very clean facility. The staff call me any time they think she is getting sick or with any concerns they may have. They keep me informed. Overall it has been a great experience.

Eagle Ridge is an affordable assisted living community that is offered to 65 and older adults. The emphasis is on maintaining your health, wellness, and independence at Eagle Ridge. A full array of amenities and helpfull services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.