Mesa Christian Health & Rehabilitation - Mesa, AZ

Mesa Christian Health & Rehabilitation - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Old property!!

I was not very impressed with this tour that I had taken for my loved one. The staff where not very organized in there information that they had and it just seemed very awkward, It felt like I was in a run down apartment building that they tried to turn into an assisted living. I also did not like that they would have to go across the drive way to get there meals. Overall I did not like the feel of this place and would not want my mother staying here.

Mesa Christian Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 5 Star Rated facility (Medicare.gov), and proud to announce that our 2013 AZ Department of Health Services Survey resulted in a "ZERO" deficiency survey.Mesa Christian offers a warm and friendly atmosphere with a caring staff, ready to meet your daily needs. Private Rooms are available. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and contract with most HMO providers.Therapies we provide include:PHYSICAL THERAPY,OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY,SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPY.We have partnered with Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) to provide the latest in rehabilitation equipment for our therapists to utilize.