Evergreen Fountains - Spokane Valley, WA

A little pricey but very beautiful

This place was beautiful and very nice. The price range was a little too much for our budget, though. They told me about a few activities that they have available for the residents to participate in and it seemed to be on par with a lot of other facilities. The cleanliness was wonderful and I was able to tour the kitchen, which looked very nice. The person that took me on the tour was very accommodating and able to answer my questions. In the end, they wanted me to put my Mom in assisted living and I didn’t think she was quite ready for that so this community wasn’t really the right fit for us.

We feature multiple lifestyle choices and offer a variety of amenities and services designed to enhance the senior living experience. Independent Living is located at the center of Evergreen Fountains Senior Living Community in our main four-story building. These unique, modern units feature the greatest efficiencies in the market place today.
Our Assisted Living Center is a two-story building attached to the main building by an interior hallway. The apartments are very spacious and offer many styles and floor plans to choose from.

Cottage Homes are an affordable option for the on-the-go active senior. These Triplex Homes feature Two Bedroom and Three Bedroom plans with granite counter tops, fireplaces, and attached garages. These striking homes are perfect for those seeking maintenance free living in a serene setting with the lifestyle and services offered at Evergreen Fountains.

Our state of the art fitness center that includes a swimming pool and spa is just the ticket to maintaining a healthy and fit way of life. Access to an onsite personal trainer and a full curriculum of exercise classes will get you on your way to attaining your personal wellness and fitness goals.