Evergreen Court - North Bend, OR

Evergreen Court - North Bend, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Evergreen Court

Now that I live alone I enjoy living here. The staff caregivers and workers are friendly and willing to help any of us when we need it. The food is good. The place is clean. I enjoy living here for I feel safe since this is my home now.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We appreciate your kind words!

Review of Evergreen Court

I needed a place to live in that allowed me both privacy and interaction with others. I'm 72 years old with PTSD from anxiety and depression so a smiling atmosphere with a friendly staff and other residents goes a long way in my feeling safe and secure. They even laugh at my jokes!

Radiant Senior Living

You are so kind to share your experience with our community. We appreciate you choosing to be a part of the Evergreen Court family. And, we love your jokes!

At Evergreen Court, you can enjoy all the comforts and benefits of home ownership without the hassles. No yard work, no home maintenance, no housekeeping. We’ll take care of it all, leaving you time to enjoy the new friends you’ll meet and all the activities you enjoy.